You are not connected. Please login or register

Belleville Sens Talk

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 22]

316Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:29 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Got one more period to make it happen. Would be sad to make it all the way to the final game and flub it.

317Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:19 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'd have to look at the stats, but batherson really seemed to stumble down the stretch. What a shame

318Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:23 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Well in true senators fashion the Belleville Sens have flubbed it. Guess this shows they are culturally ready for the big club.

319Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:33 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I caught most of the third on YouTube (surprised they didn't take it down because that's a clear copyright violation). B-Sens looked very slow. Ran out of steam, it seems. If Cleveland loses it regulation and they back into the post season they won't be around for very long.

320Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:09 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
No post season. Work on that golf swing guys!

321Belleville Sens Talk - Page 22 Empty Re: Belleville Sens Talk on Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:10 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Good effort, but the BSens come up just short. Comfort

They really did look like they just ran out of gas. The offense really dried up over the past several games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum