You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#21: Panthers @ Senators: 7:30 PM, Nov 19

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I donít see why Stone wonít sign. Heís the leader and loves it here. This isnít a Karlsson situation in my mind.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
We should put aside a little for Bobrovski.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
What I think will happen with the goaltending post-Anderson is that one of Hogberg or Gustavsson will be in the NHL with another vet G they can get on the cheap.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:I donít see why Stone wonít sign. Heís the leader and loves it here. This isnít a Karlsson situation in my mind.

I think the odds are better that stone resigns than kalrsson but letís not forget Melnyk is still in charge. There are a lot of question marks about the future of this franchise and itís willingness for the owner to really put a competitive team together.
Cash is still more important than winning here. Stone could go elsewhere if he wanted and both win and get paid.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:I donít see why Stone wonít sign. Heís the leader and loves it here. This isnít a Karlsson situation in my mind.

I think the odds are better that stone resigns than kalrsson but letís not forget Melnyk is still in charge. There are a lot of question marks about the future of this franchise and itís willingness for the owner to really put a competitive team together.
Cash is still more important than winning here. Stone could go elsewhere if he wanted and both win and get paid.

Who has 9 million for Stone who is a contending team? Money will be the most important factor. Winning always secondary .

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Who has 9 million for Stone who is a contending team? Money will be the most important factor. Winning always secondary .

The bluejackets will when they lose panarin.

Or he could sign with another up and coming team that has a promising future and cap space like Vancouver or Carolina.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Stone can get 8 years and the C here. He can't get that anywhere else.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Or he could sign with another up and coming team that has a promising future and cap space like Vancouver or Carolina.
If heís gonna do that then might as well sign here. I think heíll see the promise of our star prospects avs Duchene.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

If heís gonna do that then might as well sign here. I think heíll see the promise of our star prospects avs Duchene.

Again, willingness for the owner to spend when the time is right is a detractor. Weíll see. I certainly hope he stays.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Ev wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Again, willingness for the owner to spend when the time is right is a detractor. Weíll see. I certainly hope he stays.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
The *new* owners will have no trouble signing them all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum