You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:42 am

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Sens kick off a road trip in Minnesota. Minnesota is off to a good start, although they've lost 2 in a row. The Sens have given up 31 more goals than Minnesota.

I am guessing we see Matrix in net vs Dubnyk.

2 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:37 am

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Should be interesting.

3 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:40 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Senators have also scored 10 goals more than the Wild. They are tied with Tampa Bay Saturday the league, 1 goal up on the Leafs.

Look, we all knew we would be giving up a lot of goals, but I don't think anyone here had any hope of being in the top three in goals for, let alone leading the league.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

4 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:59 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Senators have also scored 10 goals more than the Wild. They are tied with Tampa Bay Saturday the league, 1 goal up on the Leafs.

Look, we all knew we would be giving up a lot of goals, but I don't think anyone here had any hope of being in the top three in goals for, let alone leading the league.

Hell no. Is it the Chabot factor couple with Duchene and Stone's astonishing beginnings? Or Tkathuk adding some moxy.

I really think it's basically the Chabot factor. The kid is dynamite.

5 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:07 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

6 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
PTFlea wrote:
wprager wrote:Senators have also scored 10 goals more than the Wild. They are tied with Tampa Bay Saturday the league, 1 goal up on the Leafs.

Look, we all knew we would be giving up a lot of goals, but I don't think anyone here had any hope of being in the top three in goals for, let alone leading the league.

Hell no.  Is it the Chabot factor couple with Duchene and Stone's astonishing beginnings?  Or Tkathuk adding some moxy.

I really think it's basically the Chabot factor.  The kid is dynamite.

That s a good question. I’m leaning on by comity factor, that and the fact all the young dudes want to impress.

I wouldn’t have thought we’d be that high. I wonder how high Edmonton was when hall and Eberle were there at first. Because it never helped them.

I just hope it doesn’t detract Dorion from trying to make a move to acquire a good young Dman stud if one becomes available.

7 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:48 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

Ditto.

8 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:50 pm

tim1_2

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

Ditto.

This was being discussed this morning on TGOR as being the Jacques Lemaire factor.

9 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:31 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

Ditto.

This was being discussed this morning on TGOR as being the Jacques Lemaire factor.  

I can't stand nose-talking J.R. so I'm a little embarrassed that we had the same thought. I betcha they didn't call them the Minnesota "Mild", though. StickmanDancing

10 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

Ditto.

This was being discussed this morning on TGOR as being the Jacques Lemaire factor.  

I can't stand nose-talking J.R. so I'm a little embarrassed that we had the same thought. I betcha they didn't call them the Minnesota "Mild", though. StickmanDancing

You know, old friend, it's nice to have you back around. Where is Shabbs?

11 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:59 pm

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ev wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:The Wild are more like the Mild. I can't think of a more "meh" team in the N,H & L.

Ditto.

This was being discussed this morning on TGOR as being the Jacques Lemaire factor.  

I can't stand nose-talking J.R. so I'm a little embarrassed that we had the same thought. I betcha they didn't call them the Minnesota "Mild", though. StickmanDancing

You know, old friend, it's nice to have you back around. Where is Shabbs?

I'm delighted to be back. Shabbs in on The Tweeter.

12 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:02 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Shabbs is too busy #CleanLiving to come on here. I also have a feeling he was told by his SO to stay away. He's so PW it's not even funny anymore (and if he doesn't respond to this that'll just price my point - I know he reads).


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

13 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:30 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
Guess I'm not watching there game tonight. It's on SNet360 and that's not party of my package. First time I've seen a game (other than preseason) not on my dial. Bell sucks!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

14 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:04 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lol I just added it, it’s $4 per month.

15 Re: GDT#22: Senators @ Wild: 8:00 PM, Nov 21 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:28 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
I won't do it on principle.

And because I'm cheap.

And because there are plenty of streams on Reddit.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum