You are not connected. Please login or register

GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16 Re: GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:56 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Chabot with 2 more points, and another 4 points by the Sens D-corps to pad their league leading totals.

17 Re: GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1 on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:04 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Oh, we need to be so focused this afternoon.  This has all the elements of a 8 goal loss if we lose focus at all.  Tkachuk will have to make sure to get on burns and Karlsson and do his thing, but the team will have to be super aware as a 5 man unit.

I don't see good things in this one at all.  I'll pvr and watch tonight so I can forward when what I think is gonna happen happens

You might underestimate how much some of the Sens players want to stick it to Karlsson.

Who are these guys??? Ahhhhh!

18 Re: GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:26 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Andy, for one.

19 Re: GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:18 am

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Harpur and Jaros might be a future pairing. Demelo looks solid next to chabot. Wolanin and lajoie are coming. There's a lot to like about the 5 skaters defending. Maybe things are legitimately turning around defensively too.

20 Re: GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:48 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Ceci is still here, though. He needs to play fewer minutes.

21 Re: GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:38 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Ceci is still here, though. He needs to play fewer minutes.

He's been serviceable lately, but the most amusing (or not) thing is that Jaros is literally just as good if not better at this point. Mobility is equal, outlet passing is in Jaros favour, defensive positioning and gap control is easily Jaros (IMO), physicality is Jaros. I've watched this season closely, Jaros should be taking Ceci's minutes (again, IMO).

I also maintain the trial by fire for Lajoie is VERY dangerous. He's in way over his head.

22 Re: GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:42 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Jaros is faster than Ceci.

23 Re: GDT#27: Sharks @ Senators: 1:00 PM, Dec 1 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:31 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I mean, we gave up a bunch of shots (again), but hey, we also could've had a few more goals if Dzingel had buried a few more of his golden opportunities. Whatta game. And nice to see EK.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum