GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:30 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:Thought it would be fun to predict next year's lineup given Melnion's comments about playing prospects and shedding age/salary as part of the rebuild. My take on how I see the Sens lineup looking next season.

Tkachuk-White-Ryan
Balcers-Pageau-Duclair
Paul-Brown-Batherson
Formenton-Tierney-Gibbons
Extra: Chlapik

Chabot-De Melo
Brannstron-Jaros
Wolanin-Boro
Extra: Harpur

Anderson
Hogberg
So are we trading Boedker? I just wonder what the org’s plan is for Lindberg and Paajarvi. Are they behind Gibbons? Does Brown even make it out of camp? Does Paul finally get a shot?(is he really an NHLer or a really good AHLer that’s found his spot, I’d sure like to give him a one year shot).

I’m also not sure we want Brannstrom starting next year. I’d want to try and see if we can’t get some team to unload a one year contract for a vet Dman that we can stick in that spot. Someone maybe overpaid that we could trade another team so we get back some assets. This IMO is the kind of moves the org should be thinking of making. Wolanin would be in the top 4 anyways and then injuries could make room for Brannstrom as the season wears on.

TBH you're probably right. I can see Brown, Formenton, Norris (top line in Belleville?) and Brannstrom starting in the A next year. Chlapik a possibility too.

Need Boedker, Boro, Paajarvi/Linderg to help reach cap minimum. I suspect they won't buyout Condon for the very same reason. And maybe they fit Smith in somewhere as well.
formenton should be nowhere near the nhl for a year or two. Brannstrom should start in the a and do 40 games as well.

17Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I think a guy like Bouwmester could be good to bring as a FA in the summer. I’m not sure the blues will resign him and he could be had on a two year deal i think.
Some vet presence. A good stop gap for Brannstrom.

18Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:39 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bet he can't wait to sign here!

19Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:38 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Nobody sees Veronneau making the big club next year?

20Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 2 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Outside of his first couple games he really hasn't done very much. Belleville is where he should start next season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum