GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

91Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:49 am

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Brian O'Neill, Chris Bourque, Kenny Agostino, Chris Terry, Carter Verhaeghe. Those are the last 5 AHL scoring leaders. Just a bit of perspective.

None of them even close to 21 years old for more perspective. Don’t discount what Batherson is doing currently.

92Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:25 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Agreed. None of those guys were 21 years old. This season has been a coming out party for Bath. B-Sens have arguably the best top-six in the AHL (Bath, Abramov, Norris, Formenton, Balcers, Szwarz).

93Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:45 pm

Lagoon

Veteran
Veteran
It is Lucas Raymond time...
https://dobberprospects.com/shift-work-lucas-raymond/

94Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:39 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Lagoon wrote:
wprager wrote:Brian O'Neill, Chris Bourque, Kenny Agostino, Chris Terry, Carter Verhaeghe. Those are the last 5 AHL scoring leaders. Just a bit of perspective.

None of them even close to 21 years old for more perspective. Don’t discount what Batherson is doing currently.

Yes, I've thought of that, too. But it's not like the CHL where being an overager is a huge advantage. Sometimes it also depends on the gosltending strength.

Batherson has not had much time at the NHL level, but there really wasn't much there that was impressive.

Time will tell. Right now he's a prospect, that's all. He's too old for the WJC this year, isn't he? Damn, why did he have to get inured!

95Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 2:45 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

Yes, I've thought of that, too. But it's not like the CHL where being an overager is a huge advantage.  Sometimes it also depends on the gosltending strength.

Batherson has not had much time at the NHL level, but there really wasn't much there that was impressive.

Time will tell. Right now he's a prospect, that's all.  He's too old for the WJC this year, isn't he? Damn, why did he have to get inured!

what do you mean by that? I'm lost.

96Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:25 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Ev wrote:
wprager wrote:
Lagoon wrote:

Yes, I've thought of that, too. But it's not like the CHL where being an overager is a huge advantage.  Sometimes it also depends on the gosltending strength.

Time will tell. Right now he's a prospect, that's all.  He's too old for the WJC this year, isn't he? Damn, why did he have to get inured!

what do you mean by that? I'm lost.

Yeah I think when he was eligible he had 7 goals in 7 games including a hat-trick. That's if I remember properly.

97Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Didn't he get hurt and miss the World's a year it two ago? Or am I thinking of another Sens prospect?

98Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ah, snap, it was Formenton.

99Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:29 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Ah, snap, it was Formenton.

I always get Batherson and Formenton confused.

100Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:15 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Pinto with a 3 point night. Pulled ahead of JBD in UND scoring

101Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 - Page 7 Empty Re: Prospecting Prospect - End of Season 18/19 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:53 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The team (UND) is 14-1-2 and ranked 2nd in Division I. Not bad.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
18 year old 3rd in scoring

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Certainly the sens knew what they wanted and why they wanted him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7