GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » Playoff predictions

Playoff predictions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 18]

16Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:22 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Flo, Flea and me.  That's it? C'mon Ev and Lagoon. Tim. Clutch? DWC? SSF?

Anyone who puts their pick here will get entered into my brackets pool.

I already have one in a league with buddies so I don't think I can do another?

17Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:35 am

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Flo, Flea and me.  That's it? C'mon Ev and Lagoon. Tim. Clutch? DWC? SSF?

Anyone who puts their pick here will get entered into my brackets pool.

I'll do it when I get home. Probably.

18Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Hobiesens

Sophomore
Sophomore
Tampa over Columbus in 4

Boston over Toronto in 6

Washington over Carolina in 4

Pittsburgh over Islanders in 7 - I want the Islanders to win so badly though

Calgary over Colorado in 5

Vegas over San Jose in 6

Nashville over Dallas in 6

St. Louis over Winnipeg in 6 - Blues have been on a tear since the New Year

19Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Wed Apr 10, 2019 12:22 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:TBL4
BOS4
WSH4
PIT6

CAL5
VGN6
NSH7
STL6
3 sweeps in the east! Ballsy

yeah, I on the other hand don't have the stones to call a sweep.

20Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:58 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Alright, got my bracket in:

CGY 5
VGK 6
NSH 6
STL 6

TB 5
BOS 6
WSH 5
PIT 6

21Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:19 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
My TB sweep looked pretty good after 1. Not so much at the end.

22Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:04 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
T'was a great first night of action!

23Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:30 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah, that was really fun.

Turned off the San Jose Vegas game because it was boring as Dung though. The pens isles was nuts and Tampa choked so hard it must have hurt.

24Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:54 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I was out at a bar with some buddies and at one point in time four games were going on at the same time...it was crazy.

25Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:28 am

Hobiesens

Hobiesens
Sophomore
Sophomore
I didn't bother flipping back to the Tampa - Columbus game because I figured it was over, wtf happened?

The Isles - Pens game was fantastic, hopefully lots more of that please.

26Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:42 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
My picks before last night on NHL.com:

Lightning 4
Bruins 5
Caps 5
Penguins 7

Sharks 6
Jets 6
Stars 7
Flames 5

27Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:49 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hobiesens wrote:I didn't bother flipping back to the Tampa - Columbus game because I figured it was over, wtf happened?

The Isles - Pens game was fantastic, hopefully lots more of that please.

Did the same thing. Flipped it off, recorded the Isles game, saw the collapse start via the scoreboard. Hot barf of a start for TB - who, if they don't win, should be considered the choke of the year. And I mean, it's Stanley Cup or bust.

28Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:52 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Well, for Tampa, it was the classic case of getting a huge, early lead, and then sitting back.

29Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:39 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:Well, for Tampa, it was the classic case of getting a huge, early lead, and then sitting back.

Cup or choke. Sit on that Tampa!

30Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:56 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The only non surprise for me so far is St. Louis and Washington. (I know I picked the isles but didn’t expect them to win the first one).
This is a crazy start! But I know, first game doesn’t predict a series.

31Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
St Louis? Did you mean the Isles?

32Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:27 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Wow. Tampa is really looking like the flop of the century.

If they get taken out, do they fire cooper after giving him that extension?

33Playoff predictions  - Page 2 Empty Re: Playoff predictions on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Holy cow, there's no excuse for this. They better rattle off 4 straight here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum