You are not connected. Please login or register

RedBlacks 2019 Season

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RedBlacks 2019 Season Empty RedBlacks 2019 Season on Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:30 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Lots of roster churn in the off season as we lose our starting QB, leading receiver and running back, linebacker, offensive coordinator. This could be a loooong season and a short playoffs.

2RedBlacks 2019 Season Empty Re: RedBlacks 2019 Season on Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:10 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The CFL is so unpredictable though. And hey, they hired Joe Paopao.

3RedBlacks 2019 Season Empty Re: RedBlacks 2019 Season on Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:52 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Joe was the HC here, wasn't he? Now he's the running back coach - is that a but it a demotion?

4RedBlacks 2019 Season Empty Re: RedBlacks 2019 Season on Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:36 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Davis has a good arm, but does he have accuracy, can he handle being a starter? He's got better mobility than Harris and is generally stronger. The receiving corps took a huge hit when Ellingson walked, so I expect there will be more running, both from the running backs and the QB. So losing the OC is not as big a problem because their offense will likely need to be significantly different compared to last few seasons.

It could also be just a horrific season. Thank goodness we're in the East.

5RedBlacks 2019 Season Empty Re: RedBlacks 2019 Season on Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:42 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The current CBA expires May 18, 2 day before camps open. Players Association is urging its members to boycott training camp if there is no deal in place. Players will hold a strike vote on Wednesday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum