GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 46]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Montreal has 4 regulars out of the lineup. This is not league wide, yet.

And they just signed Kovalchuk for one year, $700K.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, I think I posted that in the wrong thread.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Thing is, at his age, can he really play goal at the elite level? That's where they need the most help right now.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
That move in a total Montréal move. Hahaha. Should be interesting to keep an eye on.
You have to think thT bergevin is starting to sweat a little for his job

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The contact is 2-way. They can send him down to Laval.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
5 games for Perry.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:The contact is 2-way. They can send him down to Laval.
of course they can.
still reaks of desperation from Bergevin. if he doesn't make the playoffs this year i'm not sure he's there to start the year next year.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
i'm not sure why but i'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop and Pitts not making the playoffs this year. it's not like they're standing way above everyone else in the east.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I don't know if anyone else got a notification from Google that their password may be compromised on this site due to a third party data breach, but I did. It was recommended that I change my password, so I did.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Russia with the OT win over Sweden to face winner of Canada vs Finland

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I have watched all the sports today and it's been wonderful so far. Great sports day.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
tim1_2 wrote:I have watched all the sports today and it's been wonderful so far. Great sports day.

It was a great day. Today should be a gem too

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Did we just watch the end of an era with 42 year old Brady missing the playoffs?

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Did we just watch the end of an era with 42 year old Brady missing the playoffs?

He made the playoffs. He lost. I don't think he can be blamed. The Pats had no throwing options Double-team Edelman and they're left with very average running backs. He'll be back next season and they'll do something to bring in a receiver (and maybe Gronk). He's got another season or two in him for sure.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Kinda looks like Brady might sign somewhere else since their offensive coordinator is leaving.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
If you are part of wanting the Sharks to tank, Couture just left the ice. His left knee. Collision with the boards mostly with speed.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
And for all the Jerks in the world, the Canes re-signed Justin Williams. Their announcers just said it live and they cut away to Williams with Dundon.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
wprager wrote:Did we just watch the end of an era with 42 year old Brady missing the playoffs?

He made the playoffs. He lost. I don't think he can be blamed. The Pats had no throwing options Double-team Edelman and they're left with very average running backs. He'll be back next season and they'll do something to bring in a receiver (and maybe Gronk). He's got another season or two in him for sure.

Pats not getting a bye is like missing the playoffs:)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum