GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 27]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:One of those misplays was all on Tkachuk. Awful pass, well behind Chabot.

But overall Chabot just hasn't been very good the first three games. Maybe getting him back with DeMelo would help.

Yes, but the goal was horrific against Nilsson, should never have gone in.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran
Big win for send over Tampa. Namestnikov two goals and send out shot Tampa. Anisimov injured tonight

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran
Batherson Brown and Paul clicking in tonight's game. Bath with 4 assists an 1 goal
Brown 2 goals and 2 assists

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wonderful games from Namestikov, Brown, Zaitsev, Pageau, Brannstrom.

Just great plays tonight for the most part. Chabot had some rough patches, but then deserved an assist on the beautiful goal by namestikov.

Brannstrom had some great outlet passes.

Very nice game!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Batherson Brown and Paul clicking in tonight's game. Bath with 4 assists an 1 goal
Brown 2 goals and 2 assists

Cant say enough good things about this. That's fantastic. I assume brown is getting the call if anisimov is out for long.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Wonderful games from Namestikov, Brown, Zaitsev, Pageau, Brannstrom.

Just great plays tonight for the most part.  Chabot had some rough patches, but then deserved an assist on the beautiful goal by namestikov.  

Brannstrom had some great outlet passes.

Very nice game!

it's always great beating one of the best. it's gotta feel good for the kids.

i find they play a very erratic game and they struggle as kids and it's evident but that makes it a better product to watch and less depressing when they lose as the learning curve is evident.

i'd hate to be in SJ fans shoes when the farm is kinda empty, the vets are on their way out or on the decline and the couple of youth they have aren't gonna be enough soon. i think we see the sharks bottom out in the next 3 years. it be great if they could start this year.

i'm just happy we're on our way now.
just gotta sell the team and demote Dorion back to scouting.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hmm, every time Logan brown and drake batherson and nick Paul get together they kill it...coincidence? Sarcasm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:Hmm, every time Logan brown and drake batherson and nick Paul get together they kill it...coincidence? Sarcasm

i don't watch belleville games but i imagine it's the usual trio. playmaking center (Brown), great shooter winger(Bath) and front of the net presence(Paul). it works well. it would be great if it translates for all three in the NHL.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
way for Namesnikov to stick it to his old team. if he can be this player all year round there's room for him on this team.

it's a win for Dorion. so far...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oh and duclair's stats don't suggest it, but he's been one of Ottawa's most dangerous forwards

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
PTFlea wrote:Hmm, every time Logan brown and drake batherson and nick Paul get together they kill it...coincidence? Sarcasm

i don't watch belleville games but i imagine it's the usual trio. playmaking center (Brown), great shooter winger(Bath) and front of the net presence(Paul). it works well. it would be great if it translates for all three in the NHL.

That's the hope for sure.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Friedman said the Sens have officially shut down the search for President of Hockey Ops until at least the end of the season.

I'd like to think it's until they find a new owner.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:way for Namesnikov to stick it to his old team. if he can be this player all year round there's room for him on this team.

I don’t see it could ever be a loss. He bought-low. Even status-quo brings a 3rd at least for Namestnikov at the deadline. He’s a well rounded player that competes.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Friedman said the Sens have officially shut down the search for President of Hockey Ops until at least the end of the season.

I'd like to think it's until they find a new owner.

I think it goes hand in hand.

people clearly do not want to work with this ownership.

there are only 31 positions like that and people usually fall over each other to get to them.
it's a testament to how bad it is here. an embarrassment really.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:way for Namesnikov to stick it to his old team. if he can be this player all year round there's room for him on this team.

I don’t see it could ever be a loss. He bought-low. Even status-quo brings a 3rd at least for Namestnikov at the deadline. He’s a well rounded player that competes.

do not underestimate the ability for Dorion's actions to go sideways.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
JBD and Pinto off to good starts

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Paul and Swartz recalled.

Brown looking for a new agent. Maybe

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Don't forget the early start time. 1pm. I'm probably going to be somewhere in Vermont by then, driving back from a wedding in New Hampshire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 27]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum