GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 61]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
I'll give him credit when he fixes the powerplay. Most of their wins have come in the back of 1st star performances from the goalies.

I do appreciate the improved overall team speed (on most nights) and they are hard to play against (on most nights). That's on Smith.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The coaching has been excellent for sure

Diddle tanking, if we finish at the bottom we finish at the bottom, but I’m not going to cry when we win. I even saw some comments online that playing Nilsson is a mistake because he’s good. Like what?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Ev wrote:The coaching has been excellent for sure

Diddle tanking, if we finish at the bottom we finish at the bottom, but I’m not going to cry when we win. I even saw some comments online that playing Nilsson is a mistake because he’s good. Like what?

I know...I cant cheer against them, but man would I ever love laf.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I’m not worried about us staying low on the board. We’ll likely trade a few of our good players before the deadline and sink right back down. Plus other teams will try and get better.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, it's tough to complain about the winning. The only thing to do is trade Pageau or Tierney.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Not their strongest game, even if it was a back to back, but it happens and itll happen again.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
As long as they're competitive and the young guys look good I don't care what happens.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Road game against a better team that hasn't won in 6. Buffalo getting two points effs the Leafs. Sabres now ahead of the Leafs and Tampa is 2 back with *five* in hand. How is that even possible? Rangers are 4 back with 4 in hand. Then Columbus and Jersey also 4 back but 3 in hand.

That's two teams ahead of Toronto for the last spot, one that will soonest certainly be ahead as early as Monday, and three other teams that are can pass you playing .500 or a little better.

They are going to have to play Andersen into the ground to have any playing hopes, and when if they make it in he'll have nothing left beyond round one.

Last edited by wprager on Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Did I miss something. Why was Veronneau recalled?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I imagine balcers must be close to being recalled from Belleville. 3 goals in 2 games.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:I imagine balcers must be close to being recalled from Belleville. 3 goals in 2 games.

My point exactly. And who was sent down? I don't recall there being an injury...

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Maybe they are putting Ryan back in the press box

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:Maybe they are putting Ryan back in the press box

Or they plan on waiving Boedker?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ryan left practice early. Wasn't feeling well. Veronneau is expected to play in the of the next two games.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

Lol, you're obsessed!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I find it odd that it was Veronneau that was recalled. Statistically he hasn't done much, right?

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
PTFlea wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:

Lol, you're obsessed!

Why keep him in the press box. Give him a chance to succeed somewhere else

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder