GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 61]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Jaros and Lajoie were very impressive. Such a strong physical game from Lajoie of all people and Jaros has a good first pass and is strong as an ox.

Thumbs way up!

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
And good for Brown, looking better and better.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Fun game right from the get go.

You notice how it's been a while since we've had a bad second?

I know it was the Rangers without Mika, but they got 19 shots in the first - that's not because Zibanejad was injured.

Last edited by wprager on Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Can't believe our D played as well as they did. Nice.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Honestly, cant believe it either.

Never understood why they didnt want to play Jaros in the nhl. I guess the decision to play Brannstrom in the nhl was the deal breaker, or they didnt like his training camp. No idea.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
I love that the Sens are winning games right now but we have to take into account strength of schedule:

11 wins: Det x 2, Rags x 2, Habs, SJ, TB, LA, CAR, NJ, PHI.

They probably beat Columbus and Minnesota this week - 50/50 with Calgary, and lose with to Boston.

I think they're over-achieving right now and won games they were expected to win.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Calgary is done. That should be a wonder game.

I hate to say this because I like Ryan, but the Sens are a much faster team with him out of the lineup.

Last edited by wprager on Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:Calgary is done. That should be a wonder game.

I hate to say this because I like Ryan, but the Sens are a much faster team with him out of the lineup.

Agreed. I think Anisimov is back. He's the only one that really drags the team down from a speed perspective still in the lineup.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cant win them all...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
The excitement quotient in that game was abysmal.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Whatever. Watched the Raptors game and the Ravens game over this one anyway.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Gotta be sharp tonight or we'll get anally savaged.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Anyone one know why Hogberg was called up tonight?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Gotta be either Andersen or Nilsson will be out.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Boston played Halak last night in Montreal and going with Rask against the #Sens. As far as I know Halak is the backup, although his .930 is slightly better than Rask's .928.

This is a change from last season and the start of this one, where were would always face the backup.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I dunno what the betting line is tonight, but I'd be tempted to place some money on the Sens.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:I dunno what the betting line is tonight, but I'd be tempted to place some money on the Sens.
Glad you didn’t?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I dunno what the betting line is tonight, but I'd be tempted to place some money on the Sens.
Glad you didn’t?

Yes, of course. It was weird...I looked at the odds after posting my original post, and Ottawa was +230. Then around 6pm last night I checked again and they were +160. I guess a bunch of people put money on the Sens. And for a while, it was looking like a good call...Ottawa outplayed Boston for most of that game. Rask played great, though, and they just did a better job of finishing their chances. Guys like Ennis and Connor Brown work really hard and play well, but they just don't have finish around the net.

Also, Tierney is a black hole offensively. He needs to be off the PP.

It was a very good game by the Sens though...impressive.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum