GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Go down  Message [Page 59 of 61]

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Boro's the best. And he's having a very good season to boot!

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I wonder if anyone will start wearing Batman boro costumes or better yet Borocop costumes at the CTC.
That would be a good laugh

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ahhhh yessss, a nice losing streak to get us back near the bottom. I don't mind them losing all these west coast games that I'm not staying up to watch anyway.

Pageau with another goal. I wonder if they're legitimately exploring trading him? His value will never be higher.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Diddle it, i stayed up until it was 2 0. Not worth watching
This is what people were saying, this team is fun, but they wont win against decent teams right now.

And I want a top 2 pick...and I'm busy right now etc etc

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
I keep running the damn tanknation simulator and Ottawa keeps falling to 4th or 5th. I know it's a deep draft but i'd be pretty upset if we were to fall outside the top three for a third year in a row.

That Van win pushed SJ out of the playoffs. I am not scoreboard watching just yet but it's hard to see Nashville and Calgary outside the playoffs, and Minnesota has had a resurgence of late. Vegas is playing better and Edmonton could very well be for real. Winnipeg could end up being the team that falls to a wildcard spot and hope they can sort out their inconsistencies.

When available, I am going to do what I can to get tickets to the draft.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
PTFlea wrote:Diddle it, i stayed up until it was 2 0.  Not worth watching
 This is what people were saying, this team is fun, but they wont win against decent teams right now.  

And I want a top 2 pick...and I'm busy right now etc etc

I was about to argue that they tied it up 1-1 then realized this was a 2-day old post.

Nice win. Could have been 3-0 in the first but in the end they played a great 40 minutes.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
They lost Nick Paul early in the 1st to injury, and then just rolled three lines, leaving JC Beaudin and Logan Brown with about 5 minutes of ice time total. Logan Brown has to go down to Belleville....,

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yeah that pisses me off when a coach plays a talented kid 5 minutes a game. Screw off!

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
Sens send Brannstrom down to Belleville today

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Great move sending Brannstrom down

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Brannstrom has finally, mercifully, been sent down to Belleville. Hogberg has been sent back as well.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
When is wolanin due back?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I thought the timeline for Wolanin was sometime after Christmas.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
I think mid to late January was the time table

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Jonathan Davidsson has been recalled.

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
And Zaitsev is a POS, but I’d also like more of the story before I firm up that statement.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:And Zaitsev is a POS, but I’d also like more of the story before I firm up that statement.

Yeah, I'm not sure we'll ever get the full story there. From what I saw from a Russian-translated article, Zaitsev was taking his kids away from his ex-wife. His ex-wife's dad died, and he apparently owed money to the mob. Zaitsev's ex-wife might have been using Zaitsev's money to try and pay her dad's debt to the mob, who were threatening violence apparently.

Who the hell knows, Russia is crazy.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Imagine the Sens could get rid of his contract because of something like this? What a dream that would be!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum