GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 71  Next

Go down  Message [Page 61 of 71]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Laughton is a bit of a mouthy diver, isn't he. Reminds me a little of Tucker.

Hockeyhero22000

Veteran
Veteran
Belleville with a bounce back against Cleveland tonight winning 7-1Bath with 3 points and Balcers a point in every game he had played(10 games straight)

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:I really like Duclaires game I would like to see him on a 3 or 4 year contract

100%. Love this player

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Balcers has tied the franchise record for consecutive games with a point. Batherson set the record in the first place. Mind you, the "franchise" is only in its second season.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Both are getting prepped for the big time, as they say.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah, JC Beaudin went back yesterday to Belleville...I dunno if they're going to call someone else up, but I hope Batherson and Balcers stay down for a while yet.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
Has Pinto performed above expectations ?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Not if you're the Ottawa scouting staff, otherwise yes, I think he has.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
14 points in 17 games, +12 as an 18 year old ? I think he's doing great and is going to be a beast

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Stacked team. Ranked second.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Suck on it, Marchand.
Suck on it, Pastrnak.
Suck on it, linesmen who let Bergeron do whatever he wants in the dot.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The Sens played really well last night against Boston, and Nilsson was terrific. Always feels good beating Boston...and it's been a while.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That should have been 2 wins in a row vs Boston.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
PTFlea wrote:That should have been 2 wins in a row vs Boston.

Well the Sens probably deserved the first game and Boston probably deserved the game last night..but whatever. Now let’s drop a couple in a row!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Sorry. Boston deserved the have last night? The only reason they got to 40 SOG was because the Sens had a 2 good lead in the third and went into defensive shutdown mode. They outplayed them much more than the 2-1 or even 3-1 score would indicate. If Brady's stick doesn't break (probably from an earlier slash) it's not even close. They had way more quality chances than the Bruins through 40.

Certainly they need to learn to never let up, but they're still a young team.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:
PTFlea wrote:That should have been 2 wins in a row vs Boston.

Well the Sens probably deserved the first game and Boston probably deserved the game last night..but whatever.  Now let’s drop a couple in a row!

Certainly. Ottawa deserved to lose that game. Thank Nilsson for that one.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I still disagree. Sure, Nilsson played well but so did Rask - that's what goalies are supposed to do. On terms of without chances the Sens outplayed them.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Could someone watch the ot goal and explain to me what planet Chabot was on when he 'defended' that 2 on 1?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 61 of 71]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66 ... 71  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum