GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Team standing 2019-20

Team standing 2019-20

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16Team standing 2019-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team standing 2019-20 on Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:49 pm

Flo The Action


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Lagoon wrote:Atlantic
TB
BOS
TOR
FLA
MTL

Metropolitan
WAS
CAR
NJ

Central
STL
NAS
WIN
DAL
COL

Pacific
VEG
CAL
SJ

Dead last
OTT





that"s your order of teams? colorado and dallas in wildcard spots? mmmhhh ok...

17Team standing 2019-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team standing 2019-20 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:44 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
wprager wrote:I'm steering clear of predictions.

but you have a fairly good record IIRC?

I always went with my heart, picking the Senators to be well ahead of where they actually were. I've been right about Buffalo and Florida never living up to expectations, but that's about it.

18Team standing 2019-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team standing 2019-20 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:07 am

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:ATL

Tampa
BOS
TOR

MET
WASHINGTON
CAR
PHILLY

WILDCARDS
PITTSBURGH
MONTREAL

CENTRAL

COLORADO
DALLAS
NASHVILLE

PACIFIC
VEGAS
CALGARY
SAN JOSE

WC
ST LOUIS
Arizona

PRESIDENT'S TROPHY: Vegas
LAST IN LEAGUE: Columbus, Detroit, Ottawa battle for last in the league.

Colorado or Vegas wins the cup. Toronto loses in the first round or fails to make the playoffs.

I also Edmonton squeaking into a wildcard spot and Pittsburgh falling out in the east

19Team standing 2019-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team standing 2019-20 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:
DefenceWinsChampionships wrote:ATL

Tampa
BOS
TOR

MET
WASHINGTON
CAR
PHILLY

WILDCARDS
PITTSBURGH
MONTREAL

CENTRAL

COLORADO
DALLAS
NASHVILLE

PACIFIC
VEGAS
CALGARY
SAN JOSE

WC
ST LOUIS
Arizona

PRESIDENT'S TROPHY: Vegas
LAST IN LEAGUE: Columbus, Detroit, Ottawa battle for last in the league.

Colorado or Vegas wins the cup. Toronto loses in the first round or fails to make the playoffs.

I also Edmonton squeaking into a wildcard spot and Pittsburgh falling out in the east

where's your emonton pick? cuz that's insanity.

20Team standing 2019-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team standing 2019-20 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:32 pm

Lagoon

Lagoon
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:
Lagoon wrote:Atlantic
TB
BOS
TOR
FLA
MTL

Metropolitan
WAS
CAR
NJ

Central
STL
NAS
WIN
DAL
COL

Pacific
VEG
CAL
SJ

Dead last
OTT





that"s your order of teams? colorado and dallas in wildcard spots? mmmhhh ok...

That’s my order. I expect to go 16/16. 17/17 if you include the Sens setting a futility record. They will be last by 10+ points in my opinion. It is comical to me that some on here think that won’t happen. You can’t take that opinion seriously.

21Team standing 2019-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team standing 2019-20 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:31 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Let me be the first to congratulate you on your astounding prognosticating success!


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

22Team standing 2019-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team standing 2019-20 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:40 am

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran
ATL
Toronto
Tampa
Boston

Metro
Washington
Philadelphia
Carolina

WC1 - Florida
WC2 - Montreal

Central
St. Louis
Dallas
Colorado

Pacific
Vegas
Calgary
Arizona

WC1 - Nashville
WC2 - Winnipeg

Cup - Toronto (but only if Babcock is fired. If not, Vegas.

Dead Last - Ottawa (55 points)

Sharks win the lottery Cheering

23Team standing 2019-20 - Page 2 Empty Re: Team standing 2019-20 on Sun Oct 06, 2019 1:04 pm

DefenceWinsChampionships


Veteran
Veteran
dennycrane wrote:ATL
Toronto
Tampa
Boston

Metro
Washington
Philadelphia
Carolina

WC1 - Florida
WC2 - Montreal

Central
St. Louis
Dallas
Colorado

Pacific
Vegas
Calgary
Arizona

WC1 - Nashville
WC2 - Winnipeg

Cup - Toronto (but only if Babcock is fired. If not, Vegas.

Dead Last - Ottawa (55 points)

Sharks win the lottery Cheering

We should set an over/under for Sens wins this season. I am not sure they hit 25 wins or 60 points

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum