You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » What Am I Listening to Right now?

What Am I Listening to Right now?

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 25]

1What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:59 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Hey guys, I thought this would be a fun thread to start to see what kind of music everyone is listening to -- provide artist, title, genre and similar artists (if they are a relatively unknown band).

Might give some people ideas about exploring some new bands, or discovering some great talent.

Let me start it off:

Foo Fighters - The Pretender (Rock)

2What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:00 pm

Guest


Guest
PKC wrote:Hey guys, I thought this would be a fun thread to start to see what kind of music everyone is listening to -- provide artist, title, genre and similar artists (if they are a relatively unknown band).

Might give some people ideas about exploring some new bands, or discovering some great talent.

Let me start it off:

Foo Fighters - The Pretender (Rock)
Boy named Sue- Johnny Cash(country)

3What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:03 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
ddddddddddreamer ... you're nothing but a dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer ... well can't you put your ......
I said dreaaaaaaaaaaaaamer you stupid little dreaaaaaaaaamer ...

Anyway, I think you get it.

4What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:13 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
TheAvatar wrote:ddddddddddreamer ... you're nothing but a dreaaaaaaaaaaaaaamer ... well can't you put your ......
I said dreaaaaaaaaaaaaamer you stupid little dreaaaaaaaaamer ...

Anyway, I think you get it.

I never was a fan of Supertramp to be honest. But then again I'm pretty young, and my generation has a love affair with Dung pop music.

5What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:14 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
PKC wrote:

I never was a fan of Supertramp to be honest. But then again I'm pretty young, and my generation has a love affair with Dung pop music.

LOL... here's to your generation buddy Puking2

6What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Guest


Guest
TheAvatar wrote:
PKC wrote:

I never was a fan of Supertramp to be honest. But then again I'm pretty young, and my generation has a love affair with Dung pop music.

LOL... here's to your generation buddy Puking2
Country isnt country anymore. it's a poor excuse for country. There will never be another Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Kris Kristoferson, or Kenny Rogers

7What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:17 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
TheAvatar wrote:
PKC wrote:

I never was a fan of Supertramp to be honest. But then again I'm pretty young, and my generation has a love affair with Dung pop music.

LOL... here's to your generation buddy Puking2

Oh no you didn't. You leave me no choice, but to ........

The Avatar squirrel

Lol.

8What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:19 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
LOL Smile

9What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:25 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
Give you another guess ...

"sweet ham, handing out bread and jam just like any picnic, picnic"

I bet 20$ noone gets this one Smile

10What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:27 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Artist: Kid Rock
Album: Rock 'n Roll Jesus
Genre: Rock

Been giving this a listen this week on my drive into work. Meh. Couple of interesting songs, some bad ones and some middle of the road ones. If you want it, get it used or via iTunes etc... not worth full retail.

11What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:28 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Genesis? I don't know the song, but I've heard those lyrics. Or maybe I'm just confused. Those are some pretty abstract lyrics...you made this one too hard. You just took a random Donkey sentence from a song...

12What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 pm

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
PKC wrote:Genesis? I don't know the song, but I've heard those lyrics. Or maybe I'm just confused. Those are some pretty abstract lyrics...you made this one too hard. You just took a random Donkey sentence from a song...

well, I think I might just owe you 20$. Well, not quite 20$ because you only guessed the band (my guess is that you used cut&paste on this wonderful google site).

Good work.

Tukker and I are in chat now ... come on in

cheers!

13What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:33 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Actually to be honest, no I didn't. I just struggle to remember names and titles for some reason. I often forget the names of the songs I'm listening to at the time, but for some reason, much like with my conversations with people, I can absolutely soak up sentences and lyrics into my memory. Its all really weird.

14What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:11 pm

Guest


Guest
Last two songs I listened to were:

Right Here, Right Now by Fatboy Slim
and
This Flight Tonight by Nazareth


Whomever mentioned Supertramp, I'd have to say that Give a Little Bit is in my top 5 all time favorites....and I'm not THAT old. Wink

15What Am I Listening to Right now? Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:07 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
TheAvatar wrote:Give you another guess ...

"sweet ham, handing out bread and jam just like any picnic, picnic"

I bet 20$ noone gets this one Smile

The Battle of Epping Forest - Genesis - Gabriel vocals, Selling England By the Pound.

I just skipped that song this time around to get to The Cinema Show.

Cash or check?

squirrel

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 25]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum