You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Listening to Right now?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 25]

76What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:24 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star
Anyone ever heard of Rhydian Roberts? He won one of those seasons of Britain's xfactor TV show...absolutely sensational.

His voice is so rich, so powerful....just pure joy to listen to.

77What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Tuk Tuk

Veteran
Veteran
Check out the band Boyce Avenue. Amazing voice, amazing guitar, and amazing writing.

91What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:39 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That's awesome. Lee Michaels, huh? Have to check more of his stuff out.

92What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:42 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
One of the best pieces from The Wall. Gilmour's solo is clean and searing.

93What Am I Listening to Right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What Am I Listening to Right now? on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:53 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:That's awesome. Lee Michaels, huh? Have to check more of his stuff out.

Isn't that nuts? That was the show. Him and a drummer. Period.

He's a one-hit wonder on the strength of a single called "Do You Know What I Mean".

"Clean and searing" defines Gilmour's playing nicely.

Since you're interested in guitar playing it's worth noting that part of Bob Ezrin's success can be attributed to bringing in Dick Wagner and Steve Hunter along as session guitarists, including on the Peter Gabriel (I) album.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum