You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » Atlantic » Detroit Red Wings » Franzen out 3-4 weeks

Franzen out 3-4 weeks

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Franzen out 3-4 weeks Empty Franzen out 3-4 weeks on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:18 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Grade 2 left knee sprain.
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Detroit/2008/10/26/7212606-cp.html

2Franzen out 3-4 weeks Empty Re: Franzen out 3-4 weeks on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:36 pm

Guest


Guest
wprager wrote:Grade 2 left knee sprain.
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Detroit/2008/10/26/7212606-cp.html

Ugh. Sprains are awful. Hopefully for Detroit, he gets better quickly.

3Franzen out 3-4 weeks Empty Re: Franzen out 3-4 weeks on Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:48 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
hemlock34 wrote:
wprager wrote:Grade 2 left knee sprain.
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Detroit/2008/10/26/7212606-cp.html

Ugh. Sprains are awful. Hopefully for Detroit, he gets better quickly.

I can only hope he re-aggravates it when we meet up in the Finals.

4Franzen out 3-4 weeks Empty Re: Franzen out 3-4 weeks on Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:05 pm

Guest


Guest
wprager wrote:
hemlock34 wrote:
wprager wrote:Grade 2 left knee sprain.
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Detroit/2008/10/26/7212606-cp.html

Ugh. Sprains are awful. Hopefully for Detroit, he gets better quickly.

I can only hope he re-aggravates it when we meet up in the Finals.

You are taking optimism to a "Whole Nutha Level" Puking2

5Franzen out 3-4 weeks Empty Re: Franzen out 3-4 weeks on Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:32 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
hemlock34 wrote:
wprager wrote:
hemlock34 wrote:
wprager wrote:Grade 2 left knee sprain.
http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Detroit/2008/10/26/7212606-cp.html

Ugh. Sprains are awful. Hopefully for Detroit, he gets better quickly.

I can only hope he re-aggravates it when we meet up in the Finals.

You are taking optimism to a "Whole Nutha Level" Puking2

Some people say the glass is half empty. Some people say the glass is half full. An engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

I say pour me another one, the game's about to start.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum