wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 49049
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB

Post by wprager on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:19 pm

Right now the scoreboard is not showing the Sens game. If there is supposed to be a scrollbar I'm not seeing it. The blue border is cutting off the last letter in "Send to a friend" as well as the date number (all I see is "Sat, November ").

P.S. Is there a sticky thread somewhere to post issues like this one? There used to be a Suggestions thread, but I'm not sure where that was (or whether that's the appropriate thread for this).

Re: Scoreboard doesn't show Ottawa/TB

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:53 pm

wprager wrote:Right now the scoreboard is not showing the Sens game. If there is supposed to be a scrollbar I'm not seeing it. The blue border is cutting off the last letter in "Send to a friend" as well as the date number (all I see is "Sat, November ").

P.S. Is there a sticky thread somewhere to post issues like this one? There used to be a Suggestions thread, but I'm not sure where that was (or whether that's the appropriate thread for this).

I see it. You do have to scroll down to see it though.
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

Number of posts : 49049
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

Post by wprager on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:46 am

hemlock34 wrote:
    wprager wrote:Right now the scoreboard is not showing the Sens game. If there is supposed to be a scrollbar I'm not seeing it. The blue border is cutting off the last letter in "Send to a friend" as well as the date number (all I see is "Sat, November ").

That's the thing, I have no scrollbar. The right-hand-side is cut off by the blue frame. I just checked in IE, and the there's more space allocated to the scoreboard widget.

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:21 am

wprager wrote:
    hemlock34 wrote:

That's the thing, I have no scrollbar. The right-hand-side is cut off by the blue frame. I just checked in IE, and the there's more space allocated to the scoreboard widget.

This site does some weird stuff that's for sure. I use FF at home and IE at work, and on IE most of the time I cannot see any of the buttons (quote, p.m., profile etc). In firefox, everything seems to come up just fine. Who knows.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:25 pm