Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Share

    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13631
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:23 pm

    DashRiprock wrote:Kind of funny, I still check out Hockeybuzz, mainly to then come here and discuss whatever I find amusing. Anyways, there's rarely any action now over there. Why doesn't this site just recruit Kevin Lee?

    Because K Lee would cost money and we're just not there yet. If this thing really takes off then we can look at paying Bloggers to write on the Blog site we have set up called GM Central Blog World. It's a link under the Rumour Mill & Affiliates if you haven't checked it out yet.

    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 54962
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by PTFlea on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:24 pm

    Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
    504Heater wrote:Although 25 sounds low, the amount of awesome Sens fans on here already is astounding. Fun stuff!!

    I don't find it sounds low but I'm biased. Considering we opened up the forum for members to join on August 5th we are doing really well. Also we're comfortably over 500 posts also.

    It's good, don't get me wrong!

    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13631
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:26 pm

    504Heater wrote:
    Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
    504Heater wrote:Although 25 sounds low, the amount of awesome Sens fans on here already is astounding. Fun stuff!!

    I don't find it sounds low but I'm biased. Considering we opened up the forum for members to join on August 5th we are doing really well. Also we're comfortably over 500 posts also.

    It's good, don't get me wrong!

    I know you agree it's good! BTW we just beat our record again of most online at once, it's up to 11 now.
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Riprock on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:37 pm

    Does Kevin even get paid for what he does at HockeyBuzz? All it takes is for him to write something and send it to us as well.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13631
    Age : 45
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:47 pm

    DashRiprock wrote:Does Kevin even get paid for what he does at HockeyBuzz? All it takes is for him to write something and send it to us as well.

    I was under that impression.
    avatar
    Riprock
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 11867
    Age : 34
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Riprock on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:03 pm

    Nevermind then - besides you guys got the Chirp going too.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13631
    Age : 45
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 pm

    DashRiprock wrote:Nevermind then - besides you guys got the Chirp going too.

    We'll definitely be adding rumour site links as we determine they're worthy of the Rumour Mill.
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48902
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by wprager on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:58 pm

    Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
    DashRiprock wrote:Nevermind then - besides you guys got the Chirp going too.

    We'll definitely be adding rumour site links as we determine they're worthy of the Rumour Mill.

    Link-worthy. Heh, heh, I like it.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13631
    Age : 45
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 pm

    wprager wrote:
    Cap'n' Clutch wrote:
    DashRiprock wrote:Nevermind then - besides you guys got the Chirp going too.

    We'll definitely be adding rumour site links as we determine they're worthy of the Rumour Mill.

    Link-worthy. Heh, heh, I like it.

    That's where Members come in. You can PM us links, we'll check them out and get permission from the site to add if we like what they bring rumour wise.
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13631
    Age : 45
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:24 pm

    Quick note. Also check out the whole first post, in this forum, if you haven't yet!

    BTW GM Central Forum is 300 posts on it's own now.

    AND we're at 50 posts per day average.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author

    Sponsored content

    Re: Updated 7:30 AM August 15, 08

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:49 am