You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » Central » Winnipeg Jets » Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta

Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta

Thrasher's player with the biggest impact on the Franchise?

Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_lcap20%Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_lcap282%Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_rcap2 82% [ 14 ]
Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_lcap218%Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_rcap2 18% [ 3 ]
Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_lcap20%Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:03 pm

2nd in the series. Im not voting just yet, not much to choose from

2Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:11 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
That was a no-brainer this time.

3Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:15 pm

lol, this one should be simple. next one is hard

4Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:20 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I personally voted Heatley.

- Unknown Author

5Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:48 pm

it way too hard to pick 9 players for this. the fact that patrick stephan made the list tells you something...

6Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:23 pm

pgood

pgood
Rookie
Rookie
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I personally voted Heatley.
I also voted Heater. I think he's a better all around player than Kovalchuk. However, in retrospect, I probably should have voted Kovalchuk just because of Heatley's limited time with the franchise.

7Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:53 pm

pgood wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:I personally voted Heatley.
I also voted Heater. I think he's a better all around player than Kovalchuk. However, in retrospect, I probably should have voted Kovalchuk just because of Heatley's limited time with the franchise.
can you say worst franchise ever?

8Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:05 am

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran
Kovalchuk... hands down, he's been there longer than Heatley and did more for the franchise IMO...

9Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:14 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
smash88 wrote:Kovalchuk... hands down, he's been there longer than Heatley and did more for the franchise IMO...

I just couldn't bring myself to vote for that Jack Donkey. Son of a Wing Dang Doodle. He's a real jerk and he's not as good as he thinks he is.

- Unknown Author

10Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta Empty Re: Tukker's Best of Franchise Series- Atanta on Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:47 am

mattshock

mattshock
Veteran
Veteran
Kovalchuk. No question. But even he hasn't done too much... BRUTAL franchise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum