NHL Trivia

    Share

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47785
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by wprager on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:01 pm

    Tukker wrote:not him either

    I give.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:03 pm

    wprager wrote:
    Tukker wrote:not him either

    I give.
    the DOMINATOR!!

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47785
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by wprager on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:09 pm

    Tukker wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Tukker wrote:not him either

    I give.
    the DOMINATOR!!

    Believe it or not, that would have been my next guess.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:14 pm

    wprager wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Tukker wrote:not him either

    I give.
    the DOMINATOR!!

    Believe it or not, that would have been my next guess.
    I believe it.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:02 pm

    What current NHL legend won the 1979 Conn Smythe trophy?

    Hint: Elbows where up!

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:12 pm

    HowieMorenz-is-Alive wrote:What current NHL legend won the 1979 Conn Smythe trophy?

    Hint: Elbows where up!
    well Montreal won it in 79, so either Guy or Gainey confused
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 47785
    Age : 55
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by wprager on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:33 pm

    Tukker wrote:
    HowieMorenz-is-Alive wrote:What current NHL legend won the 1979 Conn Smythe trophy?

    Hint: Elbows where up!
    well Montreal won it in 79, so either Guy or Gainey confused

    Gainey. Carbo wasn't drafted until '80.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:35 pm

    Is gainey;)

    He still active in NHL.

    No elbows on Flower, all shot Wink

    Cheers, lou
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:48 pm

    This one should be easy. Which Senator holds the most Penalty Minutes in a single game?

    Another one. Sorry easy again. How many Dynasty's do the original Senators have?


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:51 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:This one should be easy. Which Senator holds the most Penalty Minutes in a single game?

    Another one. Sorry easy again. How many Dynasty's do the original Senators have?
    Mike Peluso? And for the 2nd one, what do you consider a dynasty?


    PS- do you mind putting the Sabres poll at the side?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 pm

    Who were the 4 teams who have won 10 or more cups?
    avatar
    PKC
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5817
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by PKC on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:58 pm

    Habs, Sens, Leafs, Wings

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:00 am

    PKC wrote:Habs, Sens, Leafs, Wings
    too easy. Which two non original six teams have met the most often in the playoffs?
    avatar
    PKC
    All-Star
    All-Star

    Number of posts : 5817
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by PKC on Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:15 am

    Tukker wrote:
    PKC wrote:Habs, Sens, Leafs, Wings
    too easy. Which two non original six teams have met the most often in the playoffs?

    That's a tough one. I'll take a guess and say Philly and the Islanders?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:19 am

    PKC wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    PKC wrote:Habs, Sens, Leafs, Wings
    too easy. Which two non original six teams have met the most often in the playoffs?

    That's a tough one. I'll take a guess and say Philly and the Islanders?
    St. Louis and Minnesota/Dallas (North) Stars
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13608
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 am

    Tukker wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:This one should be easy. Which Senator holds the most Penalty Minutes in a single game?

    Another one. Sorry easy again. How many Dynasty's do the original Senators have?
    Mike Peluso? And for the 2nd one, what do you consider a dynasty?


    PS- do you mind putting the Sabres poll at the side?

    Sabres Poll is up.

    1 - Answer is Jason Spezza (Remember the Philly game?)

    2 - I consider a Dynasty 3 straight Cups.


    _________________
    "A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

    - Unknown Author

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Guest on Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:32 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    Tukker wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:This one should be easy. Which Senator holds the most Penalty Minutes in a single game?

    Another one. Sorry easy again. How many Dynasty's do the original Senators have?
    Mike Peluso? And for the 2nd one, what do you consider a dynasty?


    PS- do you mind putting the Sabres poll at the side?

    Sabres Poll is up.

    1 - Answer is Jason Spezza (Remember the Philly game?)

    2 - I consider a Dynasty 3 straight Cups.
    than i believe the origasens had 3
    avatar
    mattshock
    Veteran
    Veteran

    Number of posts : 1772
    Age : 30
    Location : Calgary, AB
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-10-15

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by mattshock on Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:29 am

    HowieMorenz-is-Alive wrote:Bobby Hull?

    edit: Bobby Hull tuk? send pm ..

    I used to go fishing with Bobby Hull once a year. He's friends with my Dad :D

    Sponsored content

    Re: NHL Trivia

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:16 pm