GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Breaking Rumours!! » Trade D-Day Speculation » Canes,,Oilers,KIngs

Canes,,Oilers,KIngs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Canes,,Oilers,KIngs Empty Canes,,Oilers,KIngs on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:28 pm

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect
canes trade justin williams for patrick o'sullivan [i was sooo happpy]]]
then canes turn right around and trade o'sullivan for erik cole WTF worst deal ever
i Diddle hate erik cole THIS IS BS!!!! and oilers get o'sullivan

2Canes,,Oilers,KIngs Empty Re: Canes,,Oilers,KIngs on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
bravenash55 wrote:canes trade justin williams for patrick o'sullivan [i was sooo happpy]]]
then canes turn right around and trade o'sullivan for erik cole WTF worst deal ever
i Diddle hate erik cole THIS IS BS!!!! and oilers get o'sullivan

Then you'd better stay away from SF56.

3Canes,,Oilers,KIngs Empty Re: Canes,,Oilers,KIngs on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:14 pm

LMAO I missed that! Thats the dumbest Diddle move ever.
:^^^: < Laughing at the org...not your pain...

Edm has made some very nice moves this year.

4Canes,,Oilers,KIngs Empty Re: Canes,,Oilers,KIngs on Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:25 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
The worst part of that deal was on LA's side IMO.

You give up O'Sullivan AND a 2nd round pick? WTF?

5Canes,,Oilers,KIngs Empty Re: Canes,,Oilers,KIngs on Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
i know, i though o sullivan was fine in LA. i hope justin williams can give them a full year next year. if i was lombardi i would stay put. keep picking up on the draft. he's been putting together a solid solid team, one that i'm very envious of.

6Canes,,Oilers,KIngs Empty Re: Canes,,Oilers,KIngs on Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:48 am

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
From my first thought, Edmonton wins this one, they get O'Sullivan, then use the 2nd round pick to get Kotalik, sure they didn't pull Calgary type moves, but Edmonton is not quite there yet, they still have their young core developing.

7Canes,,Oilers,KIngs Empty Re: Canes,,Oilers,KIngs on Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:33 am

bravenash55

Prospect
Prospect
yes i agree with you ppl Edmonton easly won this deal getting O'Sullivan and kotalik wow carolina is just stupid to get cole i am so pissed still :^: might not even follow the canes anymore meaning watching and going to there games..Bastards, jim rutherford is so Diddle stupid for doing that deal..and now hes thinking about signing cole with us for a 5 year deal WTF, and cole said he really wants to retire in carolina and he is 30 years old so i mean he has like 9 or 10 NHL season left, and that we be soo stupid if we let him finish his career here..and yea i really hope Williams can go the majority of the season without missing a beat, i would love to see him do great in L.A... i didnt like him that much in carolina but i like him more in L.A...so i wish the best for J.Williams and L.A kings and wish the stanley cup to edmonton becz they have the brains to get o'sullivan and kotalik. and i hope for the WORST for ERIK COLE.. p.s i dont 100% really want edmonton to win the cup but it would be cool.. but calgary winning the cup sounds good :D Defenitly not carolina winning the cup :!:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum