GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals

A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
SensFan71 wrote:any idea who we can fill in for the ewoks? Shrug

The "Tim Bits" kids from Sid's TV ads Smile

Cap'n Clutch


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
How about Marty St. Louis, Mike Comrie, Ryan Shannon and Theo Fleury as Ewoks? Sarcasm

SensFan71


All-Star
All-Star
either one of your suggestions work, Clutch's is much more funny, but Prags is more fitting in this series, kudos to you both Laughing3

19A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:39 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bobba Fett is cooler than Marion Hossa though. Fett should be someone rad, like Datsyuk or Franzen. Franzen would have been neat as Fett actually. He's diddling massive, scary, and he's coming to freeze your arse.

20A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:34 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
504Heater wrote:Bobba Fett is cooler than Marion Hossa though. Fett should be someone rad, like Datsyuk or Franzen. Franzen would have been neat as Fett actually. He's diddling massive, scary, and he's coming to freeze your arse.

Veering slightly off, to the prequels, how about Ericsson as Anakin Skywalker, before he turns evil?

21A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:42 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
504Heater wrote:Bobba Fett is cooler than Marion Hossa though. Fett should be someone rad, like Datsyuk or Franzen. Franzen would have been neat as Fett actually. He's diddling massive, scary, and he's coming to freeze your arse.

Veering slightly off, to the prequels, how about Ericsson as Anakin Skywalker, before he turns evil?

Wouldn't that be MAF? He's so innocent looking, with the big teeth, looks like a teenager. You can just see the darkness in him. He will be turned to the dark side. Ahhhhh!


Something something something dark side
Something something something complete
Laughing3

22A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:43 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

23A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals - Page 2 Empty Re: A Star Wars guide to the Stanley Cup Finals on Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
504Heater wrote:
wprager wrote:
504Heater wrote:Bobba Fett is cooler than Marion Hossa though. Fett should be someone rad, like Datsyuk or Franzen. Franzen would have been neat as Fett actually. He's diddling massive, scary, and he's coming to freeze your arse.

Veering slightly off, to the prequels, how about Ericsson as Anakin Skywalker, before he turns evil?

Wouldn't that be MAF? He's so innocent looking, with the big teeth, looks like a teenager. You can just see the darkness in him. He will be turned to the dark side. Ahhhhh!


Something something something dark side
Something something something complete
Laughing3

MAF is on the wrong side in this conflict. His goalie stick is also a lot less like a ligh sabre than a defenseman's. Plus he's just too goofy.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum