GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Mike Sillinger to retire; and other unrelated stuff

Mike Sillinger to retire; and other unrelated stuff

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Bah. Merge it!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:Bah. Merge it!

Hey, I figured out how! I'm sooooo good :^^^^:

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Sillinger appointed Director of Player Development for the Oilers:
http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27741-Oilers-appoint-Mike-Sillinger-director-of-player-development.html

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:

Prags>Have the GMHockey Founders talked to you about putting an asterisk on your 'MR Montagoose' title because of your 'fluffing' yet?
Laughing3

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
davetherave wrote:
wprager wrote:

Prags>Have the GMHockey Founders talked to you about putting an asterisk on your 'MR Montagoose' title because of your 'fluffing' yet?
Laughing3
Fluffing or no-fluffing... the post count is what it is.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Damn straight!

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Damn straight!

you guys are like rocky Balboa at the end of his career, a fabricated champion/mr montagoose :^^^^: *awaits the hailstorm of irony comments* :^^^^: I kid I kid.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Yeah, you look really tough in your avatar, but I bet "Chuck" (with last season's improvements" could kick that sorry, computer-generated a$$.

Seriously, check "Chuck" out. S1 is already out on DVD and S2 should be along shortly.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Yeah, you look really tough in your avatar, but I bet "Chuck" (with last season's improvements" could kick that sorry, computer-generated a$$.

Seriously, check "Chuck" out. S1 is already out on DVD and S2 should be along shortly.

a Spartan against Chuck eh, might be a blood bath, maybe my avatar is overcompensating for being a little nerd otherwise :^^^^: I will definitely either purchase or download Chuck (yes I am cheap) once I get my net back, could be back before the end of the year, Bell Aliant is having a special on high speed ultra if you get it before December 31st of this year and my wife has been missing the internet dearly.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Mike Sillinger to retire; and other unrelated stuff - Page 2 Base-bar-belong-to-sparta.thumbnail

Laughing3

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Mike Sillinger to retire; and other unrelated stuff - Page 2 Base-bar-belong-to-sparta.thumbnail

Laughing3

:^^^^: Ole!

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
wprager wrote:

Laughing3

Rising to the defense of your fellow fluffer, are you?
:^^^^:

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
wprager wrote:

Laughing3

Birds of a feather flock together :^^^^:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
wprager wrote:

Laughing3

Hell yeah!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensFan71 wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
wprager wrote:

Laughing3

Laughing3

davetherave

davetherave
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:
davetherave wrote:
shabbs wrote:
davetherave wrote:
wprager wrote:

Laughing3

Laughing3

GO SHABBS GO!
Laughing3

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensFan71 wrote:
wprager wrote:Yeah, you look really tough in your avatar, but I bet "Chuck" (with last season's improvements" could kick that sorry, computer-generated a$$.

a Spartan against Chuck eh, might be a blood bath, maybe my avatar is overcompensating for being a little nerd otherwise :^^^^: I will definitely either purchase or download Chuck (yes I am cheap) once I get my net back, could be back before the end of the year, Bell Aliant is having a special on high speed ultra if you get it before December 31st of this year and my wife has been missing the internet dearly.

We rented S1 (it was short). I tried for a long time to convince my wife to try it out, then just rented it. She got hooked instantly (yeah, it's a good "couple" show, too). S2 had just finished, and Rogers OnDeman had no episodes left. The box set was not coming out for a while (still not out, I don't think) so I was forced into alternate sources. I'll probably rent it when it comes out for a re-watch.

wprager wrote:
SensFan71 wrote:

We rented S1 (it was short). I tried for a long time to convince my wife to try it out, then just rented it. She got hooked instantly (yeah, it's a good "couple" show, too). S2 had just finished, and Rogers OnDeman had no episodes left. The box set was not coming out for a while (still not out, I don't think) so I was forced into alternate sources. I'll probably rent it when it comes out for a re-watch.

Pay to see it again? Clearly, you have internet access. See what I am getting at? I can point you right there if you need.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum