GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
Sens19 wrote:Oilers win 4-1 against the Red Wings
Wow. What is going on in Detroit?

Notice all 6 Candian teams are in action in the US tonight and the Bills are in TO?

Hmmmm...

Looks good on them.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Leafs @ Bruins on Saturday night... Kessel returns... that should be interesting. Bruins will be on the 2nd of a back to back... they play the Habs tonight.

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star
marakh wrote:
shabbs wrote:
Sens19 wrote:Oilers win 4-1 against the Red Wings
Wow. What is going on in Detroit?

Notice all 6 Candian teams are in action in the US tonight and the Bills are in TO?

Hmmmm...

They lost Samuelsson and Franzen is injured, as well as Kronwall. Let's just say that in the physical department it's kinda not where they want to be.

It's even worse than that...

DET lost Hossa and Samuelsson to FA, Hudler to the KHL, and Franzen, Filppula, and Kronvall to injury. That's basically 5 of the six guys who populated lines 2 and 3 for them last year.

DET is under siege by some malevolent force seeking their destruction... or something like that.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I guess we all thought they were so well protected with their depth that they could weather anything... but no one is immune...

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:I guess we all thought they were so well protected with their depth that they could weather anything... but no one is immune...

Listening to McGuire go on about what a model franchise this is and Bowman's legacy and Grand Rapids being a playoff team if they were in the NHL makes this taste all the sweeter. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 649241

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Here's hoping the B's put a MASSIVE beating on the Habs tonight in their own barn with the Centennial celebrations in full swing. Hell yeah, Diddle them up good. Real good. Chase Price and then chase Halak... 10-1.

shabbs wrote:Here's hoping the B's put a MASSIVE beating on the Habs tonight in their own barn with the Centennial celebrations in full swing. Hell yeah, Diddle them up good. Real good. Chase Price and then chase Halak... 10-1.

Yeah, well if they dont, they are right on The Sens collective asses.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Selanne out 4-6 weeks with broken bone in hand per TSN.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=301045

The list of injuries this year is enormous.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Here's hoping the B's put a MASSIVE beating on the Habs tonight in their own barn with the Centennial celebrations in full swing. Hell yeah, Diddle them up good. Real good. Chase Price and then chase Halak... 10-1.

At this point in time I am in favour of stopping BUffalo and BOston General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 432129

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
so with this 13 year monster deal for keith, are we reaching a point where we would have all but eliminated July 1st free agency frenzy? I mean, what's the next BIG free agent available after Kovulchuk next year, and Chara the year after?

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
N4L wrote:Marleau?

Staying, probably for a 13 year contract at 3M per year General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 159628

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
haha yeah....or someone will sign him for a 10 year contract somewhere else. Point is aren't we gonna reach a string of years where there's not really a big name free agent on the market? Before it was a big list of potential free agents, out of which all that remain are marleau and kovalchuk this upcoming year, and Chara the next year....

I'm sure I'm missing some names but they can't be upper echolon....row echelon....row canonical....god I hate linear algebra.

M_Christopher

M_Christopher
Sophomore
Sophomore
Nothing like Roy taking shots in the warm-up

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?blogger_id=121

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hawks got smacked up by the Preds last night... performance drop after signing huge contracts? Hmmmm?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Nah, Shabbs, that never happens.

By the way, for those predicting (hoping) for a 10-0 drubbing with both goalies chased, you sure aren't saying about the other upset last night. My boy Price was just a half period away from getting me an extra 3 points. Oh, well, I'll take the 2. Keeping up with Dash.

By the way, Blazer's lead right now is only 10 points; Beelzedub may be within single digits after tonight. Only about a month ago I remember being 57 points behind but I'm only 37 behind now. Not that I think I'm catching up any time soon (Selanne is out 4-6 weeks) but it just goes to show that Blazer may have flamed out.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Yeah, was hoping for a drubbing of the Habs... but it was not to be...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Nah, Shabbs, that never happens.

By the way, for those predicting (hoping) for a 10-0 drubbing with both goalies chased, you sure aren't saying about the other upset last night. My boy Price was just a half period away from getting me an extra 3 points. Oh, well, I'll take the 2. Keeping up with Dash.

By the way, Blazer's lead right now is only 10 points; Beelzedub may be within single digits after tonight. Only about a month ago I remember being 57 points behind but I'm only 37 behind now. Not that I think I'm catching up any time soon (Selanne is out 4-6 weeks) but it just goes to show that Blazer may have flamed out.

Hemsky is injured and so Penner cooled off, same thing with the Rangers and Prospal. Lecavalier hasn't woken up yet. He still has the biggest potential in the pool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum