GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot?

Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Of the following "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot?

Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 9 ]
Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap236%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 36% [ 16 ]
Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 7% [ 3 ]
Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap223%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 23% [ 10 ]
Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_lcap214%Of the "surprise" teams who maintains a playoff spot? - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 44

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Cap'n Clutch


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It looks like the Avs are still in it. Not only are they hanging on but they've just taken over top spot in their division.

PKC


All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:It looks like the Avs are still in it. Not only are they hanging on but they've just taken over top spot in their division.

Not to mention them and the Kings are closing in on first place overall in the NHL. Crazy...

Cap'n Clutch


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:It looks like the Avs are still in it. Not only are they hanging on but they've just taken over top spot in their division.

Not to mention them and the Kings are closing in on first place overall in the NHL. Crazy...

The Kings aren't nearly as big of a surprise as the AVs IMO but, I agree it is crazy.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
PKC wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:It looks like the Avs are still in it. Not only are they hanging on but they've just taken over top spot in their division.

Not to mention them and the Kings are closing in on first place overall in the NHL. Crazy...

The Kings aren't nearly as big of a surprise as the AVs IMO but, I agree it is crazy.

I figured the Kings were due to break out sooner or later with all the sick amounts of young talent they have on their team...but 30+ games into the year, for them to be pushing for first overall is a HUGE surprise. Especially when you have Detroit, San Jose, Vancouver, Calgary, Chicago, Anaheim (despite their failings this year) and Dallas in your conference, with the first five being generally regarded as safe to have 100+ point seasons.

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It's the Chi-Town and LA Kings show in the West for the next few seasons me thinks. And the Caps-Pens show in the East. Of course with the Bruins picking up those extra draft picks and the Flyers with enough talent to turn things around it could get quite interesting in the East.


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum