GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Laughing3 Imagine they finally axe Murray in St.Louis and you're thanking goodness because he's such an arse, only to find out that they've hired Hitch.

Dont see a lot of teams taking a chance with thier young guys and Hitch being behind the bench. He might make a good GM though... i think his coaching career is coming to a halt in fairly short order.

He can put the team he wants together.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
N4L wrote:Dont see a lot of teams taking a chance with thier young guys and Hitch being behind the bench. He might make a good GM though... i think his coaching career is coming to a halt in fairly short order.

He might make a good food critic.

SeawaySensFan wrote:
N4L wrote:Dont see a lot of teams taking a chance with thier young guys and Hitch being behind the bench. He might make a good GM though... i think his coaching career is coming to a halt in fairly short order.

Nah, everything would be "the food was delicious, but the portions were too small..."

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
RobbyJ wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Nah, everything would be "the food was delicious, but the portions were too small..."

His editor can figure out ways to write that message differently in each installment of:

The Epicurean
by Ken Hitchcock.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Laviolette going with Boucher in net tonight... take a seat Emery...

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Laviolette going with Boucher in net tonight... take a seat Emery...

But but .... Laviolette says Emery should be on the Olympic team .... General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 159628

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:

There was a rumour out there that he ate Filatov.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Laviolette going with Boucher in net tonight... take a seat Emery...

Hmmm. What of the porous D though? Inexcusable if you ask me. Same with the forwards, they need to...you know...come back into the D zone at least once a period. At least show that you're faking about caring a bit.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:

Hmmm. What of the porous D though? Inexcusable if you ask me. Same with the forwards, they need to...you know...come back into the D zone at least once a period. At least show that you're faking about caring a bit.
Maybe he's trying to see how the team plays in front of each goalie... the view from the desk is much different than the view from the bench.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Who'd have thought Philly's defence would be called porous with the likes of Pronger, Carle, Cobourn and Parent? And with an offense of Carter, Richards, Hartnell, Gagne, Briere and Giroux. I had this team at the top of my picks to win Lo0rd Stanley.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Maybe he's trying to see how the team plays in front of each goalie... the view from the desk is much different than the view from the bench.

Good point Diddle!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:Who'd have thought Philly's defence would be called porous with the likes of Pronger, Carle, Cobourn and Parent? And with an offense of Carter, Richards, Hartnell, Gagne, Briere and Giroux. I had this team at the top of my picks to win Lo0rd Stanley.

There's still time for them to grow a set and stop the in-fighting about who's the real captain blah, blah, blah. They can still do it.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

You guys are so funny; make fun of the fat guy. wow; how inventive

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
TheAvatar wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

John Candy and Chris Farley made a living off folks like us.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
TheAvatar wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

That was my first time making any kind of remark. Leave me alone. NOTHappy

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
Why would I?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
TheAvatar wrote:Why would I?