GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
TheAvatar wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
He might make a good food critic.

There was a rumour out there that he ate Filatov.

You guys are so funny; make fun of the fat guy. wow; how inventive

That was my first time making any kind of remark. Leave me alone. NOTHappy

TheAvatar

Veteran
Veteran
Why would I?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
TheAvatar wrote:Why would I?

Boxing

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
Made you cry !

Ole!

Doh, I thought your little icon was crying; ... you want a boxing match don't you?

I'm way too cool buddy.

Dancing

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I like fat people more than that guy I work with (who's thin) who's constantly eating and making eating noises, even when he's not eating.

I'm gonna snap. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 805406

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
TheAvatar wrote:Made you cry !

Ole!

Doh, I thought your little icon was crying; ... you want a boxing match don't you?

I'm way too cool buddy.

Dancing

Crying Me too?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
With Cam Ward looking like he will return to the 'Canes lineup Wednesday, word is, from the Sportsnet crew, that Michael Leighton will likely be waived. Legace was signed as a UFA to add some security in nets while Ward was rehabing.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:With Cam Ward looking like he will return to the 'Canes lineup Wednesday, word is, from the Sportsnet crew, that Michael Leighton will likely be waived. Legace was signed as a UFA to add some security in nets while Ward was rehabing.

Oh, I understood Leighton was already waived, no?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
maybe he was, maybe I missed that.

Just went to HB out of boredom and see that JJ to Pitts is a rumor, as is Ray Whitney to Buf. I think J-f'n-J to Pitts would be a good move for them. They'd have a young, potential franchise d-man to add to their 3 franchise centers, and franchise goalie. (I seem to like that word... "Franchise")

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Toronto is beating Atlanta 5-0. I don't know what to think about the Leafs anymore. It's hilarious to make fun of them but they're actually slowly moving up the standings.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoags wrote:Toronto is beating Atlanta 5-0. I don't know what to think about the Leafs anymore. It's hilarious to make fun of them but they're actually slowly moving up the standings.

Yes! And the NJ Dickheads are beating the Sabres and Washington has a slight lead on Tampa Bay.

All good things as a Sens fan.

Toronto gaining on Ottawa isnt a good thing...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:
Dash wrote:With Cam Ward looking like he will return to the 'Canes lineup Wednesday, word is, from the Sportsnet crew, that Michael Leighton will likely be waived. Legace was signed as a UFA to add some security in nets while Ward was rehabing.

Oh, I understood Leighton was already waived, no?

You were right - "Carolina put Michael Leighton on waivers. - TSN"

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
N4L wrote:Toronto gaining on Ottawa isnt a good thing...

I'm not dismissing the Leafs - you of all people should realize that - I'm simple stating that I'd rather them win vs the Thrashers.

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
Dash wrote:maybe he was, maybe I missed that.

Just went to HB out of boredom and see that JJ to Pitts is a rumor, as is Ray Whitney to Buf. I think J-f'n-J to Pitts would be a good move for them. They'd have a young, potential franchise d-man to add to their 3 franchise centers, and franchise goalie. (I seem to like that word... "Franchise")

That was absolutely the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen Ek write.

First, Jack Johnson is nowhere near Erik Johnson, let alone Paul Coffey. He's not a franchise defenceman, no matter how much Pierre McGuire likes to think.

Second, Pittsburgh's going to get their very own version of Paul Coffey? Isn't Paul Coffey a version of Paul Coffey?

Third, Jack Johnson is never going to score 100 points, that's just absolutely ridiculous. I don't think any defenceman is going to approach that number. And if he did have that potential, he'd be worth Malkin or Crosby +++.

Fourth, I know he's Crosby's friend but I doubt Crosby has the influence to persuade his GM to trade for him.

Fifth, I don't see any reason for LA to move him right now.

The most facepalm-inducing "journalism" I've ever seen.

Sens19

Sens19
Veteran
Veteran
Martin Brodeur just tied Terry Sawchuk's career shutout record (103) with a 3-0 win over the Sabres General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 43150

http://sens19-hockeytalk.blogspot.com/

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Philly loses again... new coach... same old...

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Philly loses again... new coach... same old...

I don't think I'm wrong to say that they suck right now. Like...suck. It's a little surprising.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum