GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Canada vs. U.S.A. for the Gold - Feb. 28, 2010

OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_lcap225%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_lcap225%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 25% [ 2 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_lcap213%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 13% [ 1 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_lcap212%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 12% [ 1 ]
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_lcap20%OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Did Crosby just get high sticked?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
wprager wrote:Wow, wake up guys.

On that play (guy in front tips it and it gos through Luongo and just by the post) where was Pronger? 5 on 5 and the guy is alone right in front of the goal. Pronger was a good 10 feet away.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
LOL, Prager's talking to himself.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:LOL, Prager's talking to himself.
Best conversation I ever had. So great finally talking to someone as intelligent as yourself, for a change.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 62136

I can see you providing play by play AND colour during a game lol. That would be a fun game to watch.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Kane is still flying out there. Staal went behind the goal to pressure the D-man -- mistake, as he came out the other side and passed to Kane, who skated by himself through neutral ice. Let the defenseman stay behind the net. He can't pass from there except to the corners.

Geez, is that two posts while I was typing?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Thornton and Heatley on the same line will never break any speed limits.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
God, I am beginning to hate that line so much. Marleau is the only one who looks like he knows there's a game on. Heatley was skating at the start of the game, but a couple of hits from Orpik and he's stopped.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Nope, but Marly can fly.

Do they name an MVP of the tournament?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Disappointed with Heatley the last 2-3 games, he's been nearly invisible. Started off strong but hasn't scored in a few games.

Nash hasn't scored as much as he'd like to, but he's still playing extremely well.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Kypreos said during the 2nd intermission "they need more from Crosby". Did Nick ever play in a gold medal game? Didn't think so.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
JT's been the best Canadian forward. If I had to name three it's be Toews, Getzlaf and Richards. On defence, Doughty, Weber and Keith. Seabrook is a tie too.

Dash wrote:Disappointed with Heatley the last 2-3 games, he's been nearly invisible. Started off strong but hasn't scored in a few games.

Nash hasn't scored as much as he'd like to, but he's still playing extremely well.

You mean when the games actually mean something? A shocker for sure! OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 444385

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Kypreos said during the 2nd intermission "they need more from Crosby". Did Nick ever play in a gold medal game? Didn't think so.

It's true though, Crosby's been disappointing. He's not been Canada's best player, a title that many have given to him (or even best in the world).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:
wprager wrote:Kypreos said during the 2nd intermission "they need more from Crosby". Did Nick ever play in a gold medal game? Didn't think so.

It's true though, Crosby's been disappointing. He's not been Canada's best player, a title that many have given to him (or even best in the world).

Crosby won the game against the Swiss. He's getting the most attention, as well.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Just over 9mins to go. OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL GAME DAY: Canada vs. U.S.A. - 3:15PM EST, Sunday, Feb. 28 - Page 4 422187

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:

Crosby won the game against the Swiss. He's getting the most attention, as well.

Still, Toews has been much better offensively.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:JT's been the best Canadian forward. If I had to name three it's be Toews, Getzlaf and Richards. On defence, Doughty, Weber and Keith. Seabrook is a tie too.

Perry has been pretty clutch. I love the way Nash is playing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum