GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:DiPietro out indefinitely with a sore knee. Rolling Eyes

Do you have that programmed into a function key?

By the way, Bergeron is questionable. Did he hurt his groin taking all those face offs?

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wow, the Panthers crushed the Flyers 7-4. Who says the Flyers needed a goalie?

Flames are done, no shot they make the playoffs. They look awwwful.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Meuller makes an immediate impact, scoring the tying goal tonight (Col. up 4-2).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wolski scores the game-winning goal vs his former team tonight with 23 seconds left.

You can't make that Dung up! Ahhhhh!

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
I knew Colordo would pay for that, just didn't know it would be so soon, lol.

P.S Who is Wolski playing with?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
stempniaksen wrote:I knew Colordo would pay for that, just didn't know it would be so soon, lol.

Not sure, his goal was assisted by Doan and Lepisto though.

Lee Stempniak scored as well... Ahhhhh!

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
stempniaksen wrote:I knew Colordo would pay for that, just didn't know it would be so soon, lol.

Not sure, his goal was assisted by Doan and Lepisto though.

Lee Stempniak scored as well... General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 235689

Cause he's awesome General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 42833

He just needed to escape the black hole that is Leaf Nation General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 270956

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
Anyone else watching the Habs game? Ray Ferraro is about to lose his poo.

P.S Carey Price is back ... wow.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
stempniaksen wrote:Anyone else watching the Habs game? Ray Ferraro is about to lose his poo.

P.S Carey Price is back ... wow.

As awesome as Lundqvist's 50 save performance?

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
My mancrush on Lundqvist is second only to my mancrush on Spezza, so it wouldn't be fair for me to judge. That being said the guy has stood on his head, it's unreal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oh me too, everyone who watches hockey loves King Henrik, he's incredible. That's half the excitement of Lehner, he covers more net because he doesn't stay deep all the time, otherwise they're very similar right now. The fact that Lehner can play the down low and side to side while coming out to the tip of the paint is a VERY good sign.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
By the way, with the latest loss, the Leafs are 40 points from 90 with 19 games to go. If they went 19-0-0 to finish the season they would get 88 points. They are officially done.

So this is when they start playing some worry-free hockey. I'm a little worried about tomorrow night.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Max Lapierre continues to show what a loser he is. Did you see his dirty hit on Nichol? I hope someone literally ends his life next game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oh wow, Montreal lost last night? Facepalm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Wolski scores the game-winning goal vs his former team tonight with 23 seconds left.

You can't make that Dung up! Ahhhhh!

Karma. Serves Colorado right for making such a stupid move. Only thing worth watching or supporting the Avs for is Duchene now.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Oh wow, Montreal lost last night? Facepalm

Facepalm ???
you should be Ole!

Laugh1

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:By the way, with the latest loss, the Leafs are 40 points from 90 with 19 games to go. If they went 19-0-0 to finish the season they would get 88 points. They are officially done.

So this is when they start playing some worry-free hockey. I'm a little worried about tomorrow night.

Don't say that to beedub. He still thinks they have a shot. Laughing3

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum