GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Staal scores a hat trick on "hat night" in Carolina. That was hilarious! The hats rained down like crazy... and the Habs lost. Heh heh.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
shabbs wrote:Staal scores a hat trick on "hat night" in Carolina. That was hilarious! The hats rained down like crazy... and the Habs lost. Heh heh.

heheheh Excellent! Lalalala They didn't get to clinch last night.

I'm going to have to watch the highlights for the hats, I didn't see it. His first 5 point night though I hear.

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
Don't know if ppl missed this, but most likely Modano's last home game in Dallas. Quite an emotional night, and what an ending!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michallica wrote:Don't know if ppl missed this, but most likely Modano's last home game in Dallas. Quite an emotional night, and what an ending!
That was incredible. Modano gets the game tying goal, and then the winner in the shootout... you really could not have scripted that any better for him.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:Don't know if ppl missed this, but most likely Modano's last home game in Dallas. Quite an emotional night, and what an ending!
That was incredible. Modano gets the game tying goal, and then the winner in the shootout... you really could not have scripted that any better for him.

Yeah! And he was quite emotional too...and the drama with the tying goal....yikes! Fans got their money's worth right there and then some.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:So... what are the chances the Habs miss the post season... it would take the Habs losing both of their final two games in regulation PLUS back to back OT/SO wins by the Rags over Philly PLUS Boston picking up 3 or more points in their final three games.

Not too likely... it's gonna come down to the final day I bet.

The Habs look like they're going to get smoked in the first round anyway.
A loss to the Leafs on Sat night heading into the post season would be pretty awful for them... heh heh.

A Rangers win in OT tonight over Philly will make things VERY interesting tomorrow and on Sunday.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
One more game for Dany Heatley to be a 40 goal man. Otherwise, with 39, 41 and 39 in his last 3 years, I believe he'll officially be a 39 goal man from here on in.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:One more game for Dany Heatley to be a 40 goal man. Otherwise, with 39, 41 and 39 in his last 3 years, I believe he'll officially be a 39 goal man from here on in.
Heh heh. Here's hoping he gets stuck at 39 goals... and 0 goals in the post season.

Sarcasm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:

Something for the fans to remember, for sure.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Modano was my favourite player growing up (I was a Stars fan for some reason). Way to go Mike!

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Well I guess Dany can't blame his "diminished role" under Clouston for his declining numbers.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Big Ev wrote:Modano was my favourite player growing up (I was a Stars fan for some reason). Way to go Mike!
The very first NHL game that I attended in person was the Minnesota North Stars vs the Habs at the old Forum in Montreal... this was before Modano's days though... will be interesting to see what he decides to do.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Hoags wrote:Well I guess Dany can't blame his "diminished role" under Clouston for his declining numbers.

Sure, he can. He is, after all ... say it with me ... Dany ^*%$ing Heatley.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
Hoags wrote:Well I guess Dany can't blame his "diminished role" under Clouston for his declining numbers.

Sure, he can. He is, after all ... say it with me ... Dany ^*%$ing Heatley.