GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » 1st Round Opponents

1st Round Opponents

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 15]

1061st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:18 pm

shabbs


Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
shabbs wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:How ridiculous is it that there is not one other team from the Southeast Divison that made it in.

How easy did Washington have it this year in their division? Really? Looking at those teams, it's no wonder they've collected so many points.

I didn't really realize it until I looked. The only team I think they may have had a hard time with (I don't know if they did) would maybe be Tampa, maybe.
The Southeast has always been like that. I'd like to see the NHL go back to two Divisions in each Conference, thus only having two divisional winners at the top, with the rest seeded as per points.

Just put it all back to the way it used to be...

Wales and Campbell Conferences.
Patrick, Adams, Norris and Smythe Divisions.

Make it so.

NOW.

Perhaps I could maybe influence the SIM Commissioner to change it to that for you for our SIM league? Perhaps maybe?
I'm not in the SIM... but if you want to do that, go ahead! Sweet.

Smile

1071st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:06 pm

SensGirl11


Mod
Mod
Anyone see LA's home page? It's beautiful.

http://kings.nhl.com/

1081st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 pm

SensGirl11


Mod
Mod
Laugh1 Heatley got the shaft on the SJ home page. I wonder if he'll ask for a trade now... Sarcasm

http://sharks.nhl.com/

1091st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:12 pm

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
SensGirl11 wrote:Anyone see LA's home page? It's beautiful.

http://kings.nhl.com/

Amazing how 15 minutes of PhotoShop can make people ooh and aah.

1101st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:13 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensGirl11 wrote:1st Round Opponents - Page 8 270956 Heatley got the shaft on the SJ home page. I wonder if he'll ask for a trade now... 1st Round Opponents - Page 8 159628

[url=http://sharks.nhl.com/
http://sharks.nhl.com/[/quote[/url]]

He actually probably will!!! 1st Round Opponents - Page 8 235689 1st Round Opponents - Page 8 805406

1111st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:14 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
PKC wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Anyone see LA's home page? It's beautiful.

http://kings.nhl.com/

Amazing how 15 minutes of PhotoShop can make people ooh and aah.

Photoshop is great. It looks really good.

1121st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran
They're not bringing back the fat Spartan for our playoff opening round are they?

1131st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Number Twenty Nine wrote:They're not bringing back the fat Spartan for our playoff opening round are they?

No. Just to honour The Alfie on Saturday. 1st Round Opponents - Page 8 270956

1141st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Interesting note. The Sens top 5 goal scores combine for 106 goals so far compared to SJ at 114. Not bad wouldn't you say?

On a side note Heatley still hasn't hit 40 goals yet this season. Can people stop calling him a 50 goal man yet? Wink


_________________
"A child with Autism is not ignoring you, they are waiting for you to enter their world."

- Unknown Author

1151st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:19 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Number Twenty Nine wrote:They're not bringing back the fat Spartan for our playoff opening round are they?

Facepalm Please no. That was sooooo embarrassing. Don't want to go through that again. Hopefully all of those responsible have been let go.

1161st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran
I'm sorry. I just can't allow that to surface again Wink

post edited for the sanity of fellow Sens fans courtesy of Clutch.

1171st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:22 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
even though people may think that the pens are a better team and dont get me wrong they might be better then us but they only have 1 more win then us with 45 and we sit with 44, dont know how you want to take that number but its not like we dont have a chance to go to the 2nd round

1181st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:23 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Interesting note. The Sens top 5 goal scores combine for 106 goals so far compared to SJ at 114. Not bad wouldn't you say?

On a side note Heatley still hasn't hit 40 goals yet this season. Can people stop calling him a 50 goal man yet? Wink

How about top-6, since they are the ones getting most of the ice time?

Is the big difference between us and the other top teams (not based in Washington) production from the back-end?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

1191st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:26 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
Number Twenty Nine wrote:I'm sorry. I just can't allow that to surface again Wink

post edited for the sanity of fellow Sens fans courtesy of Clutch.
this is sparta !! no no no this is just ottawa, come again next time.

1201st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Who in the world is this kid?

Chris Stewart - Colorado.

I might seem like a goof asking, but I've never heard of him and he is SOLID.

He's in his 3rd year, up for re-neg at the end of this season, RFA.

75GP - 28G - 36A - 64PTS - +6 - 3PPG - 5GWG

1211st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:41 pm

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran
Sens-sorship

1221st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
SensGirl11 wrote:Who in the world is this kid?

Chris Stewart - Colorado.

I might seem like a goof asking, but I've never heard of him and he is SOLID.

He's in his 3rd year, up for re-neg at the end of this season, RFA.

75GP - 28G - 36A - 64PTS - +6 - 3PPG - 5GWG

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one asking. He's been pretty unknown up until this season where he's had a very strong season as you can see. I knew about him for a while only because I am obsessed with hockey and also because I remember reading about him deciding to focus on hockey because he was a really good football player up until recently. He's the brother of Florida's Anthony Stewart.

1231st Round Opponents - Page 8 Empty Re: 1st Round Opponents on Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:16 pm

caissie_1

caissie_1
Veteran
Veteran
Dash wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:Who in the world is this kid?

Chris Stewart - Colorado.

I might seem like a goof asking, but I've never heard of him and he is SOLID.

He's in his 3rd year, up for re-neg at the end of this season, RFA.

75GP - 28G - 36A - 64PTS - +6 - 3PPG - 5GWG

Don't feel bad, you're not the only one asking. He's been pretty unknown up until this season where he's had a very strong season as you can see. I knew about him for a while only because I am obsessed with hockey and also because I remember reading about him deciding to focus on hockey because he was a really good football player up until recently. He's the brother of Florida's Anthony Stewart.

Yeh I saw that TSN story on him a few year's ago before his draft... Followed him a bit since then pretty good player having a good year... He's big!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum