GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:I'm not sure why Ottawa fans are so excited anyway, the most we can really hope for is a Cullen re-signing, maybe a Volchenkov trade and maybe a Z.Michalek rights trade (I want!).

I think we should all get excited about that 16th pick. Could be a nice player in 6 or 7 years. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 542150

asq2

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:WTF is the hold up here? Let's get some DEALS!!!! General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 805406

You're not still reeling from the Colin Fraser for the 151st overall pick blockbuster?

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
asq2 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:WTF is the hold up here? Let's get some DEALS!!!! General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 235689 General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 805406

You're not still reeling from the Colin Fraser for the 151st overall pick blockbuster?

We can do a little better.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Canucks want the rights to Volchenkov OR Hamhuis. They're closing in on Hamhuis says Dregor.

Yeah. Tim Pinocchio was the first to break this breaking news. Murray should smarten up and deal Leclaire and Volchenkov to Philly for Hartnell and Hamhuis.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:I'm not sure why Ottawa fans are so excited anyway, the most we can really hope for is a Cullen re-signing, maybe a Volchenkov trade and maybe a Z.Michalek rights trade (I want!).

I think we should all get excited about that 16th pick. Could be a nice player in 6 or 7 years. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 542150

I think if we make the right pick, he could be a Sen next year or the year after. Gone are the days of waiting for the picks to fully develop, here are the times of the ECL and getting the young dudes out to get experience.

But...you could be right.

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore
Bobby M is saying that Hamhuis isn't close to a contract with PHI....hmm...we'll trade the rights to Vol to Vancouver and then make a FA offer to Hamhuis...everyone in agreement?

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
Devo wrote:Bobby M is saying that Hamhuis isn't close to a contract with PHI....hmm...we'll trade the rights to Vol to Vancouver and then make a FA offer to Hamhuis...everyone in agreement?

make it happen, believe it more since Ek is saying that they are making progress, always tend to go against the grain of what he says, freaking butt monkey.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The Pens are sitting down with Gonchar today to hammer out a new deal. Good for them, they couldn't lose him. They're Diddled against the cap though.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:The Pens are sitting down with Gonchar today to hammer out a new deal. Good for them, they couldn't lose him. They're Diddled against the cap though.

More like sitting down to ask him to waive his NTC General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 159628

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:The Pens are sitting down with Gonchar today to hammer out a new deal. Good for them, they couldn't lose him. They're Diddled against the cap though.

so are you saying Malkin is available? swirlings galore General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 270956

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Ballard is the most likely player to be traded today, opines Bob McKenzie.

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:Ballard is the most likely player to be traded today, opines Bob McKenzie.

I figured that to be a likely target to be moved, they are heavy on D-men.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SensFan71 wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Ballard is the most likely player to be traded today, opines Bob McKenzie.

I figured that to be a likely target to be moved, they are heavy on D-men.

Going west, probably St. Louis, according to various reports.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'll take Ballard.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:I'll take Ballard.

Source?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
i think ribiero would be in play today(i've been hearing it lots and it makes sense) especially if they think they can resign Brad.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DarrenDreger Preds give Denis Grebeshkov's agent permission to talk to teams about trade. He's an rfa on July 1.

Cheap diddles

And they don't want to trade their good players either...

SensFan71

All-Star
All-Star
Flo The Action wrote:i think ribiero would be in play today(i've been hearing it lots and it makes sense) especially if they think they can resign Brad.

not in the spirit of stealing SSF's mantra, but source on that one?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum