GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » 2010 Offseason buyouts

2010 Offseason buyouts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

162010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:10 am

SensHulk


All-Star
All-Star
Dash wrote:He's probably better at being a personality than a player.

Maybe he'll go try MMA since its likely no one will sign him...even in the KHL. That's not as farfetched as it sounds actually, now that I think about it...

172010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:23 am

Riprock


All-Star
All-Star
He and GSP had a little wrestling match on OTR, did you see that?

182010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:27 am

SensHulk


All-Star
All-Star
Dash wrote:He and GSP had a little wrestling match on OTR, did you see that?

Heard about it. Didn't see it though. That's where I got the idea of MMA...he's gotta have some talent though to go at it with GSP

192010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:28 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
One more day done - one more day towards keeping Cheechoo for the B-Sens and not dealing with any cap hit whatsoever.

202010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:41 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:
Dash wrote:He and GSP had a little wrestling match on OTR, did you see that?

Heard about it. Didn't see it though. That's where I got the idea of MMA...he's gotta have some talent though to go at it with GSP

He ahd no shot though lol, but he has the tools to be a decent fighter - the size, strength, and athleticism. With some training he could draw some crowds in Montreal fighting jobbers.

Wouldn't compare him to Lesner in skill, but in notoriety, he's got an image and following that would make him a favourite in Montreal probably. Maybe not with the hockey fans Razz

212010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:07 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
GSP... MMA... OTR... 2010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 235689 2010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 805406 No OSB?



Last edited by SeawaySensFan on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

222010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:20 am

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Too many acronym's for you?

232010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:34 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Dash wrote:
Michallica wrote:
Dash wrote:He and GSP had a little wrestling match on OTR, did you see that?

Heard about it. Didn't see it though. That's where I got the idea of MMA...he's gotta have some talent though to go at it with GSP

He ahd no shot though lol, but he has the tools to be a decent fighter - the size, strength, and athleticism. With some training he could draw some crowds in Montreal fighting jobbers.

Wouldn't compare him to Lesner in skill, but in notoriety, he's got an image and following that would make him a favourite in Montreal probably. Maybe not with the hockey fans Razz

haha imagine it actually came to that? him fighting jobbers across quebec...gotta do what u gotta do 2010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 904271

242010 Offseason buyouts - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Offseason buyouts on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:One more day done - one more day towards keeping Cheechoo for the B-Sens and not dealing with any cap hit whatsoever.
I know! could it be melnyk will eat up another contract?
when you think about it a mill spent could be a few mills made...
you keep cheechoo in the minors and you have an extra mill on the cap. if the sens pull a big trade they could very well need that extra mill. and that very trade could put make the sens that much better. and being that much better could put them into the second round of the playoffs. and that second round of the playoffs could make melnyk MIllions!!!!! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhhh!

and who knows maybe cheechoo rediscovers his scoring touch with the B-sens? Shrug
if he's even half decent they could try and waive him again, or trade him at the deadline.
there a few more options then this buy-out.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum