GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Ponder This - Which Blueline Will Dominate in 3-4 years?

Ponder This - Which Blueline Will Dominate in 3-4 years?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Ponder this....Kings will have a future blueline of:
Doughty, Hickey, Teubert, Forbort

Sens will have:
Karlsson, Cowen, Weircioch, Rundblad

And then there's always Nashville...so, who's blueline will dominate more?

I'm not big on prospect knowledge, but definitely do wonder if our blueline has what it takes, compared to other future blue liners.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I think we'll be around 4 or 5 in the league. Phoenix as well. But we'll be RIGHT up there.

Michallica wrote:Ponder this....Kings will have a future blueline of:
Doughty, Hickey, Teubert, Forbort

Sens will have:
Karlsson, Cowen, Weircioch, Rundblad

And then there's always Nashville...so, who's blueline will dominate more?

I'm not big on prospect knowledge, but definitely do wonder if our blueline has what it takes, compared to other future blue liners.
I'll take Nashville if Weber and Suter remain.

Chances are at least one of Cowen, Weircioch and Runblad will not live up to their potential as we see it. The same goes for Hickey, Teubert and Forbort.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yandle, Ekman-Larsson, Gormley is pretty good as well.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
St. Louis Blues will have Pietrangelo + Johnson. Florida will also have Gudbranson + Kulikov. Lots of teams building defensively first.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Nashville, will be the best for a long time, the fact they nearly beat Chicago this year with that forwards corps is amazing.
Their defense is not only mobile and offensive, they are physical and pretty balanced. IMO they have the best D in the league, and they still have 3-4 guys who could all become top 4. Franson, Blum, Ellis, Roussell... Scary^^.

If Cowen, Rundblad and Wiercioch pan out as they all should be though, Ottawa could be right there, because that's a top 4, with Karlsson, that would be pretty balanced as well. Cowen the mobile shut-down guy, Karlsson the pure offense and the other 2 in between.

As for LA, if Teubert becomes as good as Seasbrook, I would cry if I were in that division. Don't forget Jack Johnson, he may be a special character, but he is still very good.

St-Louis is gonna be amazing too. Ian Cole and Polak with the Pietro and Johnson is at least top 5.

Luckily for us, all of them are in the West.

I like Phoenix too but I think they need one mean guy.

marakh wrote:Nashville, will be the best for a long time, the fact they nearly beat Chicago this year with that forwards corps is amazing.
Their defense is not only mobile and offensive, they are physical and pretty balanced. IMO they have the best D in the league, and they still have 3-4 guys who could all become top 4. Franson, Blum, Ellis, Roussell... Scary^^.

If Cowen, Rundblad and Wiercioch pan out as they all should be though, Ottawa could be right there, because that's a top 4, with Karlsson, that would be pretty balanced as well. Cowen the mobile shut-down guy, Karlsson the pure offense and the other 2 in between.

As for LA, if Teubert becomes as good as Seasbrook, I would cry if I were in that division. Don't forget Jack Johnson, he may be a special character, but he is still very good.

St-Louis is gonna be amazing too. Ian Cole and Polak with the Pietro and Johnson is at least top 5.

I would say that's a stretch to say the least but who know's what Doughty could turn a partner into.

The Yotes are another team that has a stacked blueline.

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
N4L wrote:
marakh wrote:Nashville, will be the best for a long time, the fact they nearly beat Chicago this year with that forwards corps is amazing.

I would say that's a stretch to say the least but who know's what Doughty could turn a partner into.

The Yotes are another team that has a stacked blueline.

Doughty's gonna win at least 5 Norris trophies in the next 10 years.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum