GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:It's time for Salvidor or Zubrus or Rolston to be moved.
i'm sure they'll find takers for zubrus. the other two.... we'll see.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
CockRoche wrote:

Don't forget about Zajac. Haha. Wink wink.

Yeah...I thought of adding him because of our talk, but I still don't believe they would move him. I'd love to be wrong though, I really dislike that team.

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:

Really? If you were a GM, would you take Zubrus and his $3,400,000 over the next three years and give no salary back in return?

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
CockRoche wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

Really? If you were a GM, would you take Zubrus and his $3,400,000 over the next three years and give no salary back in return?
depending on the team. the isles would, the Avs maybe. possibly the thrashers, pheonix? tampa and the panthers might be on it too. not saying they'd get amazing offers back. but if what NJ wants cap relief that will easely get it with zubrus.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
Flo The Action wrote:
CockRoche wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:

depending on the team. the isles would, the Avs maybe. possibly the thrashers, pheonix? tampa and the panthers might be on it too. not saying they'd get amazing offers back. but if what NJ wants cap relief that will easely get it with zubrus.

Yep, you're probably right. I was looking at it from the wrong angle. New Jersey doesn't care what they get back, because all they want out of it is to get under the cap.

Zubrus for a 5th round pick anyone?

Nice work Flo, you made me see the other side.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Man I hate HFBoards, you really get some dumbasses over there.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
Big Ev wrote:Man I hate HFBoards, you really get some dumbasses over there.

How many sites are you a member of? You talk here a lot, and you refer to a bunch of other sites quite often.

To each their own, but I feel guilty when I come here. I would like to do it more, but I just can't find the time.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
CockRoche wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Man I hate HFBoards, you really get some dumbasses over there.

How many sites are you a member of? You talk here a lot, and you refer to a bunch of other sites quite often.

To each their own, but I feel guilty when I come here. I would like to do it more, but I just can't find the time.

GMHockey and Dobber Hockey are the two sites I frequent the most. I literally JUST started posting on HFBoards, but I won't be doing that a lot Smile

Wow, I have more posts here than on Dobber, and I joined Dobber in 08. I guess because this site is really easy to use, and there's not as many Sens fans on Dobber. I'm basically the Sens homer over there haha.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
Fair enough.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cheechoo gets a tryout in Dallas.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Cheechoo gets a tryout in Dallas.

HAHAHA. league minimum i hope? best of luck choochoo

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Flo The Action wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Cheechoo gets a tryout in Dallas.

HAHAHA. league minimum i hope? best of luck choochoo

He doesn't get a contract until they decide if they're gonna keep him during training camp. I would be surprised if they end up signing him - unless he does spectacularly. I would think they'd want to see their own players and picks fill the bottom 6 role, so Cheechoo would have to light it up in Dallas' top six big time in pre-season.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
Maybe Cheechoo took power-skating lessons over the summer. God knows he's got the will, but the dude can't skate worth a damn anymore. It's really awful. I think McGrattan is a better skater than him.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It was sad to watch, it really was.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Frederick Modin signs a 1 year with the Thrashers.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
edit

Last edited by Dash on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:Just a heads up I found this years fake player: Bradley Cooper (not the actor). He's a 16 yr old goalie in the FA list with a 95 OVR.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? Sarcasm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
Dash wrote:Just a heads up I found this years fake player: Bradley Cooper (not the actor). He's a 16 yr old goalie in the FA list with a 95 OVR.

Are you sure you're in the right thread? Sarcasm

hehe whoops... I got NHL 11 on the brain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum