GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Breaking Rumours!! » This Just In! » Regin signs 2 year deal - avoids arbitration

Regin signs 2 year deal - avoids arbitration

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Regin signs 2 year deal - avoids arbitration Empty Regin signs 2 year deal - avoids arbitration on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Yay!

Terms of the deal not given, but I'm standing by 1.2 X 2.

Ahhhhh! Lalalala

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
NHL_Sens

Catch #Sens forward Peter Regin guesting with the Summer Scratches today on TEAM 1200 at 5:25 p.m.

beerandsens

beerandsens
Sophomore
Sophomore
Great news. Now to see what the heck happens with Campoli. I like him, we'd have some ridiculous defensive depth with him on the roster and I doubt he can get a decent return trade wise... depending on if it goes to arbitration we could walk away... you never know. Anything seems possible.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
YESSS!!! Joy!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote: NHL_Sens

Catch #Sens forward Peter Regin guesting with the Summer Scratches today on TEAM 1200 at 5:25 p.m.

Dammit! I missed it, did anyone catch it?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
SunGarrioch

Regin signed for 950,000 next season and $1,050,000 in 2011-12.

That is a $1M cap hit.

Last edited by Dash on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:

I had it on in the background and he said the usual stuff about wanting to get a deal done, happy to stay in Ottawa, yadda yadda. They talked about his breakout in the latter half of the season, and his performance during the playoffs and the World's.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran
I thought he was getting "Vanek" money. Vanek has that much dough in his wallet.

If it's 1 mil per season, that's a bargain. I still think Sutton resigns next week, once Campoli is signed (and traded).

jawal

jawal
Rookie
Rookie
Dash wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

I had it on in the background and he said the usual stuff about wanting to get a deal done, happy to stay in Ottawa, yadda yadda. They talked about his breakout in the latter half of the season, and his performance during the playoffs and the World's.

I had it on while driving home. He sounded genuine and he has not yet learned just to give cliche answers. Especially when asked if he had spent much time worrying about the contract. He said he spent a lot of time worrying. He said that he wanted to get this done at the start of the summer.

Good deal for both sides $1 million cap hit on 2 year deal.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Cuss me....1 million. Less than I even though. Boffo. Lalalala

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
Regin signs 2 year deal - avoids arbitration 226479

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Regin signs 2 year deal - avoids arbitration 65556

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
what a sweet deal. I'm happy with this. Does this mean the problematic RFA was, in fact, Campoli?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Dash wrote: SunGarrioch

Regin signed for 950,000 next season and $1,050,000 in 2011-12.

That is a $1M cap hit.
Fan flippin' tastic.

Nice job by Murray, so gald to have this done with.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
In celebration of one Peter Regin Regin signs 2 year deal - avoids arbitration 43150

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum