GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated

Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Guess how long Leclaire will take to recover from his injury.

Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated - Page 2 Vote_lcap214%Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated - Page 2 Vote_lcap286%Pascale Leclaire suffers a groin injury - Updated - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm sure Clouston is saying to Murray right now... "See, I told you."

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
You don't waive him, I doubt Melnyk wants to pay for another $3M AHL player.

I was all behind Leclaire since we got him, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt when it came to durability. I felt this year was going to be different and his play was the best we have had in years, and now that he is injured again, I have to believe that there is absolutely no way we can even entertain resigning him.

Sophomore
Sophomore
resign him???? NO WAY
You go with Elliott and Lehrner

Take his money and Kovalevs and you have almost 9 million to spend on OFFENCE

how about adding Brooks Laich AND Eric Cole with that money

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
not cole again

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
111519 wrote:resign him???? NO WAY

111519, do you moonlight as the Eric Cole/Andrew Ladd guy on chirp? If so, the man crush is getting pretty old. Is Cole even relevant anymore? How old is this guy?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Vokoun!!!!!

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Vokoun!!!!!

Nod

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
spader wrote:
shabbs wrote:Vokoun!!!!!

Nod

I can get behind that as well ...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
I never said the Sens should re-sign him, but I would have considered it before the latest injury. Now it is obvious that even at league minimum it's not worthwhile.

I said the Sens should sign Vokoun for a while now.

Vokoun @ $4-5M/year on 2-3 years years is good, then you have Lehner slowly develop and by the 3rd year is splitting starts with Vokoun.

After this year we will have ~+$8M in space with Kovalev and Leclaire gone.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
What Brennan said is dead on, he's no number one because he's always injured. You can't depend on him - which isn't really his fault, but he'll never again be a number one. He can be a back-up or part of a tandem, but not a number one.

It's close to being a lost cause actually.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
if we have a ton of money to throw as someone here's an idea: Brad richards!!! spetza and richards as a 1a 1b centers? that would be sick sick sick!!! Ahhhhh!

i'd rather throw the remaining 2-3 mill or so at a goaltender that's is good but maybe not spectacular till lehner is ready.

nut i'm still hoping FingersCrossed leclaire can be our man this season. if something popped send him to the chiro or osteopath and get him ready for in a week.
see if we invested our money in cyborg technology instead of going to war in afganistan leclaire would have had bionic legs 2 summers ago...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I'll take Quick or this new Lindback guy!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
111519 wrote:resign him???? NO WAY

Who's Lehrner?

and Erik Cole is Cussing useless...you better not be that guy on SensChirp

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
_obin Lehrner. What, you never heard of him?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
I think it's Learner Smile

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
Joe Thornton, Brad Richards, Simon Gagne, David Backes, Alexander Semin, Brooks Laich, Thomas Vokoun, Jimmy Howard

Realistically the only guys to hit the market will be Richards and Gagne so unless we can snag one of them (unlikely but Gagne would be awesome) then I think we give the spots to guys like Butler/Wick/Hoffman, Gryba/Cowen, and then go out and trade for a goalie (Quick?) if we don't get Vokoun.

It will be tempting to go crazy with $10 million in cap space, but we should really temper out spending if all we're gonna get is players past their prime or more 2nd/3rd line tweeners.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
TheAvatar wrote:I think it's Learner Smile

I'll go for Learned.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
stempniaksen wrote:Joe Thornton, Brad Richards, Simon Gagne, David Backes, Alexander Semin, Brooks Laich, Thomas Vokoun, Jimmy Howard

Realistically the only guys to hit the market will be Richards and Gagne so unless we can snag one of them (unlikely but Gagne would be awesome) then I think we give the spots to guys like Butler/Wick/Hoffman, Gryba/Cowen, and then go out and trade for a goalie (Quick?) if we don't get Vokoun.

It will be tempting to go crazy with $10 million in cap space, but we should really temper out spending if all we're gonna get is players past their prime or more 2nd/3rd line tweeners.

Wouldn't it be nice to start a season with some real cap space? A few mil perhaps. For once. Dammit!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum