GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Breaking Rumours!! » Trade D-Day Speculation » CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin

CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Getting details!

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:31 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
nhlupdate Brennan Klak
Ducks trade Joffrey Lupul, Jake Gardiner, conditional 2013 draft pick to Leafs for Francois Beauchemim

3CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=113831

4CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:32 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
How the hell is Beauchemin worth that much?

5CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:How the hell is Beauchemin worth that much?

Lupul's nothing special though. Gardner's a nice little piece going forward though. Seems fair, no?

6CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:34 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
That's an amazing deal for TOR, even if I'm not a huge Lupul fan.

I'm sooooo happy to see a deal finally happen, tho'!

7CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:35 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Wow...

8CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
Also, that makes the third time that ANA has either traded or traded for Lupul. Laugh1

4 trades already for that guy... yikes.

9CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:36 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran
I'm really suprised they got that much. Lupul can be effective if he's healthy, and Gardiner was a first round pick....

10CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
nice......there's the bar for phillips folks!

11CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
In other news, that sets a pretty high price for Phillips.

12CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran
This is good for the Phillips trade talks, bidding war is bound to happen now.

13CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah Lupul is very injury prone, but decent when healthy..good goal scorer. I guess it seems a bit shocking that they get 3 pieces for Beauchemin though. I would hope Phillips gets something like this.

14CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:38 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Maybe they're hoping he'll return to his former self when he gets back to ANA?

15CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin Empty Re: CONFIRMED: Lupul to Toronto for Beachemin on Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:39 pm

SpezDispenser wrote:

Lupul's nothing special though. Gardner's a nice little piece going forward though. Seems fair, no?

Probably to balance out the salaries. Gardiner is a very nice prospect, so I suspect Phillips will fetch a nice return. If this is where the bar is set, I don't know how Murray passed up on dealing Phillips.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum