GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread

The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:37 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Ok he was a decent player but he doesn't need an appreciation thread. He's gone now.

You don't need to post in here. No one is forcing you to do so.

Fine, but if you really wanted to appreciate him, you should have had this thread BEFORE he was traded. I'm out.

17The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:45 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Ok he was a decent player but he doesn't need an appreciation thread. He's gone now.

You don't need to post in here. No one is forcing you to do so.

Fine, but if you really wanted to appreciate him, you should have had this thread BEFORE he was traded. I'm out.

It's more of a farewell thread IMO.

18The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 am

The Silfer Server

Veteran
Veteran
He was a funny interviewer/ee too.

Solid role player with few weaknesses, and one of the few signed to a good contract.

He was a good player, and a good man. Our team and our fans will miss him.

19The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:49 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Bass Destruction wrote:He was a funny interviewer/ee too.

Solid role player with few weaknesses, and one of the few signed to a good contract.

He's not dead. I question your tense choice! Sarcasm

20The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:58 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I'm much sadder at Kelly being gone than Fisher. Really great 3rd line player. Best of luck Chris! Goodbye

21The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:10 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
Boston has no clue how good you are yet. Sadly, Ottawa Murray apparently didn't realize it either.

I am cheering for you.

Last edited by CockRoche on Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

22The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:13 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Kelly: You have to be at least this tall to play goal here in Ottawa dude.

Leclaire: But but...

Kelly: Just fake an injury tripping on a "rut" in the ice dude and then stay home the rest of the season with half Donkey attempts at a return.

Leclaire: Fine I guess.

The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 93044938

Dash wrote:^ "If I touch you I am afraid you will break something"

Comedy gold.

23The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:19 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
spader wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:He was a funny interviewer/ee too.

He's not dead. I question your tense choice! Sarcasm

HAHAHA... He is to me. I kid.

24The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chris Kelly Appreciation Thread on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:48 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
CockRoche wrote:Boston has no clue how good you are yet. Sadly, Ottawa apparently didn't realize it either.

I am cheering for you.
Chara certainly has a clue.

Wink

Best of luck Kelly. You will be missed. Especially on the PK.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum