GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Breaking Rumours!! » Trade D-Day Speculation » Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

Trade Bonanza 2011! Speculation, Rumours, the Works!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Hockeyhero22000 wrote:didnt realize shremp was on waivers i thought he was doing decent in NYI

Claimed by the Thrashers.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Hockeyhero22000 wrote:didnt realize shremp was on waivers i thought he was doing decent in NYI

Not that it matters either way, but I would have expected Schremp to end up in Ottawa. McGillicuddy not so much.

Big loser in this: Young Barry Brust.

more to come

Naw, this signals the end of Leclaire. Brust is Bingo's number 1.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Oglethorpe wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:Jimmy Howard for 2.25M/2 years.

Nice deal for us too. Anderson can't expect too much more than Jimmy Howard, can he?
If Anderson took a 2 year deal at 2.5M per year, I would do cartwheels (not really I'd fall and break my arm trying).

Have to offer a little more term IMO. Lehner is at least a year from being NHL ready in the backup role, probably 2 years away from being a legit starter. Gotta get some security for both team and player.

NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Not that it matters either way, but I would have expected Schremp to end up in Ottawa. McGillicuddy not so much.

more to come

So long horse face. Thanks for the memory (that one playoff game against Pittsburgh)!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Nice deal for us too. Anderson can't expect too much more than Jimmy Howard, can he?
If Anderson took a 2 year deal at 2.5M per year, I would do cartwheels (not really I'd fall and break my arm trying).

Have to offer a little more term IMO. Lehner is at least a year from being NHL ready in the backup role, probably 2 years away from being a legit starter. Gotta get some security for both team and player.

Yeah, I'd say 3 years, close to 11 million - in that range, maybe even with a 4th year. Lehner is still a teen, long way to go as well all know.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
hemlock wrote:
NEELY wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

more to come

So long horse face. Thanks for the memory (that one playoff game against Pittsburgh)!

Pretty much. He's done and The Sens now have a legit NHL backup so Lehner can see some time in Bingo. Murray hasn't given up a single asset to fill 2 holes in the lineup so far. Love what he's done.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Yeah, I'd say 3 years, close to 11 million - in that range, maybe even with a 4th year. Lehner is still a teen, long way to go as well all know.

3 x 3 max.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:
3 x 3 max.

3 years, 3.5 is my official guess, we'll see who's right. Smile

Eklund now "reporting" that Anderson may be in play. Too funny.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
3 x 3 max.

I'll say 3 years at 8.5

Oglethorpe

Oglethorpe
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
3 x 3 max.

I'm going with 3M for 2 years, or 2.5M for 3 years.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
hemlock wrote:Eklund now "reporting" that Anderson may be in play. Too funny.

As much as I'd throw a tantrum, if it's a 1st or a nice prospect, could we turn it down?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:
3 x 3 max.

I'll say 3 years at 8.5

Not that I care about the cap with this team, but damn, that would be an amazing deal for Ottawa.

Hockeyhero22000

Hockeyhero22000
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:

As much as I'd throw a tantrum, if it's a 1st or a nice prospect, could we turn it down?

i really find this would be a bad move we need a decent goalie to get us through the next few years as lehner develops and i think anderson is the best option

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:

If they turned Elliott into a 1st round pick, Murray should be given exec of the year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 12]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum