GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » THN's Future Watch is out

THN's Future Watch is out

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

16THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:39 pm

spader


All-Star
All-Star
SensGirl11 wrote:The top number of picks for a team in the top 50 is 3. Florida, LA, St. Louis, Ottawa & Detroit all have 3 in the top 50.

Do any teams have zero?

17THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:50 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
You find most players that have good WJC are way up on the list or were in the tourny. THN isn't exactly the gospel and they have limited resources in terms of how they come up with these lists. They can only see so much.

18THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:22 pm

SensGirl11


Mod
Mod
spader wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:The top number of picks for a team in the top 50 is 3. Florida, LA, St. Louis, Ottawa & Detroit all have 3 in the top 50.

Do any teams have zero?

I'm pretty sure there are a few, I'll have a look and let you know.

19THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:24 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Philly, thats it.

20THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
The only team without a prospect in the top 50 is....


Philly. Drums

21THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:32 pm

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
NEELY wrote:Philly, thats it.

Pretty odd stuff, but they're an awesome team as it is with some youth.

They should probably work on their scouting a bit for the future...

I don't really recognize any of the names in their prospect report area..

22THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:19 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
How is Rundblad that far down? Doesn't make ANY sense.

23THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:28 pm

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
I'd have Runbland higher, but you can make an argument for everyone ahead of him (plus it's very heavily favoured towards WJC participants). I have more of an issue with Cowen being as low as he is to be honest.

24THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:15 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
OMG, guys, look at who played in the WJC and North America and then look at their rankings. They have no scoutes to go over and look at the SEL, KHL, so on. It's 100% based on the "what have you done for me lately" factor.

25THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Are you guys kidding? Rundblad at 22 isn't far down at all.

26THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:28 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:Are you guys kidding? Rundblad at 22 isn't far down at all.

I don't really care in the grand scheme, but I'm thinking he should be top 10, if not top 5.

27THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Are you guys kidding? Rundblad at 22 isn't far down at all.

I don't really care in the grand scheme, but I'm thinking he should be top 10, if not top 5.

Well that's what most fans say about their team's prospects.

28THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:49 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:
Well that's what most fans say about their team's prospects.

Yeah man, Rundblad is 2nd all time in D-man scoring in one of the most explosive seasons for a prospect in recent memory. I doubt many other team's prospects can boast that.

29THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yes I know, but 22 ain't bad for a guy who doesn't get that much hype. You've said before than TH is Dung, so who cares anyway.

30THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:Yes I know, but 22 ain't bad for a guy who doesn't get that much hype. You've said before than TH is Dung, so who cares anyway.

Yeah...it's been going downhill for a while now. Mostly because the issue comes to the mailbox and it's immediately outdated because of the internet. Still would have expected him to be top 5, but hey, whatever...

31THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:14 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Laughable top 10, Ryan Johansen up there just confirms it's pretty much a WJC recap. Jack Campbell has been awful this year, Erixon who was a the WJC is ahead of Rundblad even if the points, +/- and TOI aren't even close and they play on the same team. Niederreiter is probably the most overated prospect in the league, and Gudbranson is not even close to being the best defenseman prospect out there.
Anyways, don't really care that much.

32THN's Future Watch is out - Page 2 Empty Re: THN's Future Watch is out on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:28 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
marakh wrote:Laughable top 10, Ryan Johansen up there just confirms it's pretty much a WJC recap. Jack Campbell has been awful this year, Erixon who was a the WJC is ahead of Rundblad even if the points, +/- and TOI aren't even close and they play on the same team. Niederreiter is probably the most overated prospect in the league, and Gudbranson is not even close to being the best defenseman prospect out there.
Anyways, don't really care that much.

I just read it pretty closely and I thought the exact same thing about Johansen, Erixon and especially Campbell.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum