GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » 2011 NHL Draft Lottery - Tue. April 12th - 8:00pm EST

2011 NHL Draft Lottery - Tue. April 12th - 8:00pm EST

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 22]

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:

Yeah those wins won't mean much as momentum does not carry over from season to season, IMO.

Definitely, it sucks, but at least we have a goalie who looks like he can stop a puck and some young guys who got a shot and looked good. Even if Greening and Condra and Butler fight for a spot in training camp it's still a nice boost to have depth in prospects - especially with NHL experience. If 2 of those guys can catch on and this experience helped a bit...

Silver lining, but that's all we have right now as Sens fans.

Guest


Guest
Man, Colorado could end up with Landeskog and Zibanejad.

Now THAT's getting it done. Add that to a former #1 overall pick in Johnson too.

Take some Cussing notes Murray. This is how a tear down and rebuild is done.

Guest


Guest
shabbs wrote:JEEZUS Diddle!!!!!!

We moved down.

I can't believe this Cussing Dung!

Yep, 3 or four less wins after the trade deadline and we'd be taking our pick of RNH/Landeskog. Now it looks like, barring a trade, that it's not even a remote possibility.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Now watch Jersey screw us again by taking Muller.

Heh.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
At least New Jersey won the lottery, a team that didn't suck in the second half.

Guest


Guest
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Yeah those wins won't mean much as momentum does not carry over from season to season, IMO.

Definitely, it sucks, but at least we have a goalie who looks like he can stop a puck and some young guys who got a shot and looked good. Even if Greening and Condra and Butler fight for a spot in training camp it's still a nice boost to have depth in prospects - especially with NHL experience. If 2 of those guys can catch on and this experience helped a bit...

Silver lining, but that's all we have right now as Sens fans.

I wouldn't call this a silver lining. It's much less than that.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:Man, Colorado could end up with Landeskog and Zibanejad.

Now THAT's getting it done. Add that to a former #1 overall pick in Johnson too.

Take some Cussing notes Murray. This is how a tear down and rebuild is done.

Blame Clouston for trying to save his job when it was decided months ago he was a goner.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What sucks is that the Isles in 5th also could have meant we had won the lottery... and then I cursed when the NJ logo appeared...

Bah!

Guest


Guest
shabbs wrote:Now watch Jersey screw us again by taking Muller.

Heh.

Muller would be real nice, but I have a terrible feeling that Melnyk is going to stay inside his umbrella and move Dave Cameron in. Why not, he's already employed by Melnyk so he's got the inside track I'd say. Muller would have allegiance to NJ I would think, so the guy they really ought to target is Randy Cunneyworth imo.

Guest


Guest
Hoags wrote:
hemlock wrote:Man, Colorado could end up with Landeskog and Zibanejad.

Now THAT's getting it done. Add that to a former #1 overall pick in Johnson too.

Take some Cussing notes Murray. This is how a tear down and rebuild is done.

Blame Clouston for trying to save his job when it was decided months ago he was a goner.

Yeah, it's all Clouston's fault. C'mon man. Facepalm

Guest


Guest
shabbs wrote:What sucks is that the Isles in 5th also could have meant we had won the lottery... and then I cursed when the NJ logo appeared...

Bah!

I cheered when the Isles turned up in 5th and for a split second when NJ came out next, I was happy then realized that 3 teams ahead of us needed spots higher than 6th. Joy to crushing defeat in about 1 second. Sad

Guest


Guest
Big Ev wrote:At least New Jersey won the lottery, a team that didn't suck in the second half.

Where's our karma then? We finished strong and get assed out by?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
wow they got our hopes up so high when they showed the NYI logo, and then the NJ logo broke all our balls Crying

Ryan Strome it is....

Guest


Guest
Michallica wrote:wow they got our hopes up so high when they showed the NYI logo, and then the NJ logo broke all our balls Crying

Ryan Strome it is....

If he's there. I'm going to completely lose my Dung if the top five picks include RNH, Landeskog, Strome and Huberdeau. It's not out of the question, but unlikley. Considering our luck though....

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hey it could have been worse. We could have made the playoffs and lost int he first round again.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:wow they got our hopes up so high when they showed the NYI logo, and then the NJ logo broke all our balls Crying

Ryan Strome it is....

If he's there. I'm going to completely lose my Dung if the top five picks include RNH, Landeskog, Strome and Huberdeau. It's not out of the question, but unlikley. Considering our luck though....

Why? Then we can get Couturier. Ranked higher by scouts on McKenzie's poll

Guest


Guest
Big Ev wrote:Hey it could have been worse. We could have made the playoffs and lost int he first round again.

I would have preferred it. Either tank or play for the playoffs. Ottawa did neither.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:
Yeah, it's all Clouston's fault. C'mon man. Facepalm

Start Anderson a few less times, a few less losses.

I think I'd feel much worse going into next year with Smelliott.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum