GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Michallica wrote:
Dr. Julius Strangepork wrote:
Michallica wrote:
Dr. Julius Strangepork wrote:Greetings from space, GMHockey-ites!

Welcome. Good to see fans of other teams being represented on this site. The only other team fan I know is Big Ev. He roots for anything associated with Sidney Crosby within a 50 km radius.

Big Ev is the reason I joined this site! I am absoloutely in love with his in depth knowledge of the game of hockey and his quality-yet-entertaining posts!

Diddle me I knew it....

I literally have no idea who ths jabroni is.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:I would bet he ends up in Calgary after a huge panic move from Feaster,
\

What does he even have to offer?

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:Turris set to sign a 2 year deal with Phoenix, who is expected to turn around and trade him in the near future (Dreger/Mac).
No doubt. Trade announcement imminent... heh heh. He clearly does not want to be there. Now that they have a contract, a trade makes sense so they can get something in return.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:
NEELY wrote:I would bet he ends up in Calgary after a huge panic move from Feaster,
\

1st rounder, really high 2nd rounder, some other pieces PHX might be interested in. Again I said a panic move so you might be surrpised.

SeawaySensFan wrote:
Big Ev wrote:
Michallica wrote:
Dr. Julius Strangepork wrote:Greetings from space, GMHockey-ites!

Welcome. Good to see fans of other teams being represented on this site. The only other team fan I know is Big Ev. He roots for anything associated with Sidney Crosby within a 50 km radius.

Big Ev is the reason I joined this site! I am absoloutely in love with his in depth knowledge of the game of hockey and his quality-yet-entertaining posts!

You Sir are a swine that is wise beyond his years.

Why I think you would make a superb captain on my fine vessel, the Swinetrek.

Better than that hack, Hogthrob.

Indeed! First Mate Piggy is one fine piece of swine if I say so myself.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Turris set to sign a 2 year deal with Phoenix, who is expected to turn around and trade him in the near future (Dreger/Mac).
No doubt. Trade announcement imminent... heh heh. He clearly does not want to be there. Now that they have a contract, a trade makes sense so they can get something in return.

Looks like the contract is done. How quick does the trade happen?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
1.4 million per season for 2 years. Good value.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Dr. Julius Strangepork = Big Ev.

Right, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew?

Dash wrote:Dr. Julius Strangepork = Big Ev.

False. I am a pig farmer/Nashville fan from Etobicoke, Ontario. My wife and I have been following this site for about 2 years now and I felt is was time to join.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NEELY wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
\

1st rounder, really high 2nd rounder, some other pieces PHX might be interested in. Again I said a panic move so you might be surrpised.

He should be led to the Guillotine immediately if he trades Calgary's 1st rounder, but hey, I'm all for it. Let's see them make a mistake!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

I thought he wasn't getting traded. Baloney said so! scratch

No, Baloney said that until he signed w/the Yotes, there would be no trade.

After Turris stating he did not want to play in Phoenix and wanted to be traded... how can he walk back into that locker room? Not a very comfortable atmosphere for sure.
The Coyotes are playing pretty well right now... they don't want to mess anything up.

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:1.4 million per season for 2 years. Good value.

I guess if he wanted to play this year -- he had to sign.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Looks like the contract is done. How quick does the trade happen?
I would say before their next game... which is tomorrow...

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
I doubt that. There's no way he starts playing immediately. My guess is that they give him a good week to get into 'game shape' and start practicing with the team. At least a few days before a trade takes place. It's not necessary to be so quick.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michallica wrote:I doubt that. There's no way he starts playing immediately. My guess is that they give him a good week to get into 'game shape' and start practicing with the team. At least a few days before a trade takes place. It's not necessary to be so quick.
I wonder if they'll send him down for "conditioning" first. That willl buy them some time to setup a trade. No waiver risk either.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

False. I am a pig farmer/Nashville fan from Etobicoke, Ontario. My wife and I have been following this site for about 2 years now and I felt is was time to join.

Riiiiiiight! And your wife is, umm, Morgan Fairchild, right?

Nice try, Evan, but we have ways. Grabbing a second alias is grounds for dismissal. Care to re-state your position?

wprager wrote:

Riiiiiiight! And your wife is, umm, Morgan Fairchild, right?

Nice try, Evan, but we have ways. Grabbing a second alias is grounds for dismissal. Care to re-state your position?

Frankly, Strangepork is not a fan of sites that question whether or not he is who he says he is. I will leave this site for good. I really wanted to ave a forum where I could talk all things hockey and all things Preds but I guess that just can't happen in this world. I'm a sad, sad pig.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Wait a minute, you're plugging the Muppets Movie, aren't you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum