GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
Dash wrote:It was a textbook block. I turned away from the puck. Yeah the screw broke the skin so technically it went into my head Sarcasm

You were screwed.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 33 5353_a10

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Dean McAmmond laughing in his living room

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeKid wrote:Aw man, Tortorella alone is worth getting HBO Laugh1

Watched all 6 episodes tonight, great stuff.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:

What do you mean by 6?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What do you mean by 6?

I'm guessing he means the ones that are a year old. Get with the times.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Kyle Turris trade talks heating up, he could be dealt today, according to a LEGIT NHL Insider, Darren Dreger.

According to Lebrun, he says the Coyotes and Sens have talked this week about Turris, but he doesn't think we are the front-runner right now.

For the record, Turris is a -2 in 6 games, with no points, and he's been averaging around 12 minutes a game. I think he's been a healthy scratch in their last two games.

Flames and Jets apparently NOT in on Turris. We apparently still are, accroding to Dreger.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Turris playing like crap after missing 1/4 of the regular season, all of training camp, and all of pre-season. If he does get dealt it's a move for next year and going forward.

That said, I wouldn't give up anything of any real value. Regin maybe... 2nd rounder... 3rd and Lee, something along those lines.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Apparently the Coyotes are telling GMs that the deal will be done BY Monday.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Kyle Turris trade talks heating up, he could be dealt today, according to a LEGIT NHL Insider, Darren Dreger.

According to Lebrun, he says the Coyotes and Sens have talked this week about Turris, but he doesn't think we are the front-runner right now.

For the record, Turris is a -2 in 6 games, with no points, and he's been averaging around 12 minutes a game. I think he's been a healthy scratch in their last two games.

Flames and Jets apparently NOT in on Turris. We apparently still are, accroding to Dreger.

At this point either Turris or Brassard are nothing more than insurance if Regin gets hurt again AND they would still be behind Foligno as options in that case. Not worth a lot, IMO.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
From Pierre Lebrun:
------
Florida has shown some interest in Turris but my sense is Panthers think price is too high
------

The one thing we need to avoid is an overpayment. Maybe a 2nd rounder is an acceptable risk, but trading Regin could be a big mistake.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

What do you mean by 6?

They're broken into 6 episodes on Youtube.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Why would they trade him now? Why not wait until he's done something? Sometimes I don't get GMs, Turris' value couldn't be lower. A 2nd rounder, that's it. The kid's been crappy.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
tim1_2 wrote:From Pierre Lebrun:
------
Florida has shown some interest in Turris but my sense is Panthers think price is too high
------

The one thing we need to avoid is an overpayment. Maybe a 2nd rounder is an acceptable risk, but trading Regin could be a big mistake.

Is Regin a better hockey player than Chris Kelly? No. What's Chris Kelly? 3rd line center. What did he go for? 2nd round pick. Worst comes to worst there are about 100 Peter Regin's in the NHL and he can be easily replaced, hell, he could be replaced from within quite easily at this point.

Turris is a risk, yes. Much like Filatov. The Sens can afford to take a risk.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
yeeeeeah let's get Turris!!!!!

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Absolutely. If there was ever a time to take some swings and try and hit a home run in Ottawa it would be right now.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
https://twitter.com/#!/JoshRimerHockey

Ottawa Senators are a close 2nd. If Panthers don't get Turris, the Senators will.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Why would Florida be in on him?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Who the Diddle is Josh Rimer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]