GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 67]

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie
110% even possible?

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:In Rooney's defense I think he was talking alone the line that when I left Roach/Notch/Cloverleaf/w/e took over the site and started talking to people like he was the person he pretended to be and treated everyone like some inept child. He was just lying to everyone and most people were buying it.

Don't think it was so much me leaving for a while as it was that idiot posting nonsense.

Ok, THAT I can agree with 110%, and if that's indeed what he's talking about then I can agree. Just gotta stop wording it the wrong way.

Also, in Rooney's defense, the same thing I am being accused of for ripping into certain posters... why was Rooney ripped into? Because it was an unpopular opinion and people didn't want to believe it? Same with myself when I was talking about the Sens party habits. Seems if you say something unpopular but has actual merit but offends people because they don't buy into the truth... vs a downright stupid opinion you are chastised for it.

Sucks because if there is one thing I have proven not to be it's a liar or full of crap. Same with Rooney.

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie
I didn't read anyone chastising you. Although I may have missed it. They just wanted proof of your claims. Since you speak with great confidience they probably wanted to make sure such comments and potential negative character flaws are accurate. Keep in my these are people's Heros. Even when these Heros could be much younger then them. We tend to hold them on a pedestal so any deprecation of character will be highly critized

NEELY

Mod
Mod
DirtDiddler wrote:I didn't read anyone chastising you. Although I may have missed it. They just wanted proof of your claims. Since you speak with great confidience they probably wanted to make sure such comments and potential negative character flaws are accurate. Keep in my these are people's Heros. Even when these Heros could be much younger then them. We tend to hold them on a pedestal so any deprecation of character will be highly critized

I absolutely don't nor should anyone else other than children. By all means enjoy what they do, appreciate it, talk about it, and love it... just don't put these "hero's" on the same level as your parents, friends, or other walks of life that do a lot more for you than these players who are not a lot of the time what they are presented to be by media and the team alike.

I haven't been chastised in a long time for my "claims". When guys get kicked out of the NHL and sign into rehab, that's usually the proof people want.

I was also the first person to say Heatley will ask for a trade back in Feb of that same year. Got ripped on for that a little too.

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie
Are you HockeyyInsiderr on twitter?

ddt

ddt
Rookie
Rookie
Riprock wrote:You need to be held accountable for the stupid comments you make, now you might be able to get away with it sitting behind a computer screen, but if you ever say something like that to me in person, you're waking up in a hospital.

Want to take that risk?

Oooh, look at that tough guy sitting behind his keyboard!!!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:In Rooney's defense I think he was talking alone the line that when I left Roach/Notch/Cloverleaf/w/e took over the site and started talking to people like he was the person he pretended to be and treated everyone like some inept child. He was just lying to everyone and most people were buying it.

Don't think it was so much me leaving for a while as it was that idiot posting nonsense.

Ok, THAT I can agree with 110%, and if that's indeed what he's talking about then I can agree. Just gotta stop wording it the wrong way.

Also, in Rooney's defense, the same thing I am being accused of for ripping into certain posters... why was Rooney ripped into? Because it was an unpopular opinion and people didn't want to believe it? Same with myself when I was talking about the Sens party habits. Seems if you say something unpopular but has actual merit but offends people because they don't buy into the truth... vs a downright stupid opinion you are chastised for it.

Sucks because if there is one thing I have proven not to be it's a liar or full of crap. Same with Rooney.

Are you talking about my post that supposedly ripping into Rooney? isn't it you who says ppl should be held accountable for what they spew on the internet? Well I just did that. I'd have no reason to 'rip' into him until he starts ripping into other ppl, which he did. I don't give two Dung what he really meant, but I will take what he says as 'this site sucked without N4L' as a jab at the rest of us.

You're also not the only one who's ripped into Riprock/Dash, but you do happen to be the one who takes it really far

NEELY

Mod
Mod
DirtDiddler wrote:Are you HockeyyInsiderr on twitter?

Omg no, lol. I've never used twitter a day in my life.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Are you talking about my post that supposedly ripping into Rooney? isn't it you who says ppl should be held accountable for what they spew on the internet? Well I just did that. I'd have no reason to 'rip' into him until he starts ripping into other ppl, which he did. I don't give two Dung what he really meant, but I will take what he says as 'this site sucked without N4L' as a jab at the rest of us.

You're also not the only one who's ripped into Riprock/Dash, but you do happen to be the one who takes it really far

Haha, I made him so mad he threatened me with physical violence, lol.

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie
Does Dash still post here?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DirtDiddler wrote:Does Dash still post here?

No. NEELY ran him off the board too.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

he did? wow.....that's horrible.... Facepalm

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie
First cockroach now dash? Sad

DirtyDave

Rookie
Rookie
SeawaySensFan wrote:
DirtDiddler wrote:Does Dash still post here?

No. NEELY ran him off the board too.

Source?!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
DirtDiddler wrote:First cockroach now dash? Sad

Yeah. The Roach had an especially tragic demise.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

No he didn't, he said if you called him (or most people) happy to their face instead of behind a computer, they'd beat you up. Some people like to spout off with no accountability. I guarantee if you act like that around people they would punch you in the face. So is it a threat to tell someone that if they said that to you to your face you'd beat them up? I think a threat would be telling someone you WILL beat them up.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Riprock wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

No he didn't, he said if you called him (or most people) happy to their face instead of behind a computer, they'd beat you up. Some people like to spout off with no accountability. I guarantee if you act like that around people they would punch you in the face. So is it a threat to tell someone that if they said that to you to your face you'd beat them up? I think a threat would be telling someone you WILL beat them up.

Haha, funny thing is I do. Have yet to be punched in the face away from a rink or rugby field. But yes, that was a threat, lol and a funny one.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:

I know, right?!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum