GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Riprock


All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:In Rooney's defense I think he was talking alone the line that when I left Roach/Notch/Cloverleaf/w/e took over the site and started talking to people like he was the person he pretended to be and treated everyone like some inept child. He was just lying to everyone and most people were buying it.

Don't think it was so much me leaving for a while as it was that idiot posting nonsense.

Ok, THAT I can agree with 110%, and if that's indeed what he's talking about then I can agree. Just gotta stop wording it the wrong way.

Also, in Rooney's defense, the same thing I am being accused of for ripping into certain posters... why was Rooney ripped into? Because it was an unpopular opinion and people didn't want to believe it? Same with myself when I was talking about the Sens party habits. Seems if you say something unpopular but has actual merit but offends people because they don't buy into the truth... vs a downright stupid opinion you are chastised for it.

Sucks because if there is one thing I have proven not to be it's a liar or full of crap. Same with Rooney.

Are you talking about my post that supposedly ripping into Rooney? isn't it you who says ppl should be held accountable for what they spew on the internet? Well I just did that. I'd have no reason to 'rip' into him until he starts ripping into other ppl, which he did. I don't give two Dung what he really meant, but I will take what he says as 'this site sucked without N4L' as a jab at the rest of us.

You're also not the only one who's ripped into Riprock/Dash, but you do happen to be the one who takes it really far

Haha, I made him so mad he threatened me with physical violence, lol.

he did? wow.....that's horrible.... Facepalm

No he didn't, he said if you called him (or most people) happy to their face instead of behind a computer, they'd beat you up. Some people like to spout off with no accountability. I guarantee if you act like that around people they would punch you in the face. So is it a threat to tell someone that if they said that to you to your face you'd beat them up? I think a threat would be telling someone you WILL beat them up.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Riprock wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:In Rooney's defense I think he was talking alone the line that when I left Roach/Notch/Cloverleaf/w/e took over the site and started talking to people like he was the person he pretended to be and treated everyone like some inept child. He was just lying to everyone and most people were buying it.

Don't think it was so much me leaving for a while as it was that idiot posting nonsense.

Ok, THAT I can agree with 110%, and if that's indeed what he's talking about then I can agree. Just gotta stop wording it the wrong way.

Also, in Rooney's defense, the same thing I am being accused of for ripping into certain posters... why was Rooney ripped into? Because it was an unpopular opinion and people didn't want to believe it? Same with myself when I was talking about the Sens party habits. Seems if you say something unpopular but has actual merit but offends people because they don't buy into the truth... vs a downright stupid opinion you are chastised for it.

Sucks because if there is one thing I have proven not to be it's a liar or full of crap. Same with Rooney.

Are you talking about my post that supposedly ripping into Rooney? isn't it you who says ppl should be held accountable for what they spew on the internet? Well I just did that. I'd have no reason to 'rip' into him until he starts ripping into other ppl, which he did. I don't give two Dung what he really meant, but I will take what he says as 'this site sucked without N4L' as a jab at the rest of us.

You're also not the only one who's ripped into Riprock/Dash, but you do happen to be the one who takes it really far

Haha, I made him so mad he threatened me with physical violence, lol.

he did? wow.....that's horrible.... Facepalm

No he didn't, he said if you called him (or most people) happy to their face instead of behind a computer, they'd beat you up. Some people like to spout off with no accountability. I guarantee if you act like that around people they would punch you in the face. So is it a threat to tell someone that if they said that to you to your face you'd beat them up? I think a threat would be telling someone you WILL beat them up.

Haha, funny thing is I do. Have yet to be punched in the face away from a rink or rugby field. But yes, that was a threat, lol and a funny one.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:In Rooney's defense I think he was talking alone the line that when I left Roach/Notch/Cloverleaf/w/e took over the site and started talking to people like he was the person he pretended to be and treated everyone like some inept child. He was just lying to everyone and most people were buying it.

Don't think it was so much me leaving for a while as it was that idiot posting nonsense.

Ok, THAT I can agree with 110%, and if that's indeed what he's talking about then I can agree. Just gotta stop wording it the wrong way.

Also, in Rooney's defense, the same thing I am being accused of for ripping into certain posters... why was Rooney ripped into? Because it was an unpopular opinion and people didn't want to believe it? Same with myself when I was talking about the Sens party habits. Seems if you say something unpopular but has actual merit but offends people because they don't buy into the truth... vs a downright stupid opinion you are chastised for it.

Sucks because if there is one thing I have proven not to be it's a liar or full of crap. Same with Rooney.

Are you talking about my post that supposedly ripping into Rooney? isn't it you who says ppl should be held accountable for what they spew on the internet? Well I just did that. I'd have no reason to 'rip' into him until he starts ripping into other ppl, which he did. I don't give two Dung what he really meant, but I will take what he says as 'this site sucked without N4L' as a jab at the rest of us.

You're also not the only one who's ripped into Riprock/Dash, but you do happen to be the one who takes it really far

Haha, I made him so mad he threatened me with physical violence, lol.

he did? wow.....that's horrible.... Facepalm

I know, right?!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Riprock wrote:You need to be held accountable for the stupid comments you make, now you might be able to get away with it sitting behind a computer screen, but if you ever say something like that to me in person, you're waking up in a hospital.

Want to take that risk?

Threat/promise, the guy needs to watch what he says. Does he seriously think that he can say whatever he wants as absurd and ridiculous as he wants? People beat other people up over less. He's an anonymous poster and is using his anonymity to act tough (and yes, when you say stupid things like that, you are asking for trouble). Seriously, walk down the street and just start calling people "happy" or go to a bar and say it.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:In Rooney's defense I think he was talking alone the line that when I left Roach/Notch/Cloverleaf/w/e took over the site and started talking to people like he was the person he pretended to be and treated everyone like some inept child. He was just lying to everyone and most people were buying it.

Don't think it was so much me leaving for a while as it was that idiot posting nonsense.

Ok, THAT I can agree with 110%, and if that's indeed what he's talking about then I can agree. Just gotta stop wording it the wrong way.

Also, in Rooney's defense, the same thing I am being accused of for ripping into certain posters... why was Rooney ripped into? Because it was an unpopular opinion and people didn't want to believe it? Same with myself when I was talking about the Sens party habits. Seems if you say something unpopular but has actual merit but offends people because they don't buy into the truth... vs a downright stupid opinion you are chastised for it.

Sucks because if there is one thing I have proven not to be it's a liar or full of crap. Same with Rooney.

Are you talking about my post that supposedly ripping into Rooney? isn't it you who says ppl should be held accountable for what they spew on the internet? Well I just did that. I'd have no reason to 'rip' into him until he starts ripping into other ppl, which he did. I don't give two Dung what he really meant, but I will take what he says as 'this site sucked without N4L' as a jab at the rest of us.

You're also not the only one who's ripped into Riprock/Dash, but you do happen to be the one who takes it really far

Haha, I made him so mad he threatened me with physical violence, lol.

he did? wow.....that's horrible.... Facepalm

I know, right?!

What's worse is calling a heterosexual a homosexual, which is something a lot of people struggle with and end up taking their own lives because of people like you. If people knew who you were they'd come after you and call for your job for being discriminatory.

Anytime a celebrity uses the word happy in a derogatory way it creates such backlash, way should you be treated any different?

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Riprock wrote:
Riprock wrote:You need to be held accountable for the stupid comments you make, now you might be able to get away with it sitting behind a computer screen, but if you ever say something like that to me in person, you're waking up in a hospital.

Want to take that risk?

Threat/promise, the guy needs to watch what he says. Does he seriously think that he can say whatever he wants as absurd and ridiculous as he wants? People beat other people up over less. He's an anonymous poster and is using his anonymity to act tough (and yes, when you say stupid things like that, you are asking for trouble). Seriously, walk down the street and just start calling people "happy" or go to a bar and say it.


Actually I don't act tough at all, lol. I just say what I want.

For that last little part there, if you say what you say in public I'd call you an idiot and probably leave because being any where near you would probably look bad on me.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Riprock wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Michallica wrote:
NEELY wrote:In Rooney's defense I think he was talking alone the line that when I left Roach/Notch/Cloverleaf/w/e took over the site and started talking to people like he was the person he pretended to be and treated everyone like some inept child. He was just lying to everyone and most people were buying it.

Don't think it was so much me leaving for a while as it was that idiot posting nonsense.

Ok, THAT I can agree with 110%, and if that's indeed what he's talking about then I can agree. Just gotta stop wording it the wrong way.

Also, in Rooney's defense, the same thing I am being accused of for ripping into certain posters... why was Rooney ripped into? Because it was an unpopular opinion and people didn't want to believe it? Same with myself when I was talking about the Sens party habits. Seems if you say something unpopular but has actual merit but offends people because they don't buy into the truth... vs a downright stupid opinion you are chastised for it.

Sucks because if there is one thing I have proven not to be it's a liar or full of crap. Same with Rooney.

Are you talking about my post that supposedly ripping into Rooney? isn't it you who says ppl should be held accountable for what they spew on the internet? Well I just did that. I'd have no reason to 'rip' into him until he starts ripping into other ppl, which he did. I don't give two Dung what he really meant, but I will take what he says as 'this site sucked without N4L' as a jab at the rest of us.

You're also not the only one who's ripped into Riprock/Dash, but you do happen to be the one who takes it really far

Haha, I made him so mad he threatened me with physical violence, lol.

he did? wow.....that's horrible.... Facepalm

I know, right?!

What's worse is calling a heterosexual a homosexual, which is something a lot of people struggle with and end up taking their own lives because of people like you. If people knew who you were they'd come after you and call for your job for being discriminatory.

Anytime a celebrity uses the word happy in a derogatory way it creates such backlash, way should you be treated any different?


I'm a celebrity now?! That's awesome. :rp:

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:
Riprock wrote:
Riprock wrote:You need to be held accountable for the stupid comments you make, now you might be able to get away with it sitting behind a computer screen, but if you ever say something like that to me in person, you're waking up in a hospital.

Want to take that risk?

Threat/promise, the guy needs to watch what he says. Does he seriously think that he can say whatever he wants as absurd and ridiculous as he wants? People beat other people up over less. He's an anonymous poster and is using his anonymity to act tough (and yes, when you say stupid things like that, you are asking for trouble). Seriously, walk down the street and just start calling people "happy" or go to a bar and say it.


Actually I don't act tough at all, lol. I just say what I want.

For that last little part there, if you say what you say in public I'd call you an idiot and probably leave because being any where near you would probably look bad on me.

You must have been listening to Brad Goodman's tapes.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Let me guess, that emocon of the banana's is wrong too, right? lol. You want to pretend like I put that on this site or.... we just going to ignore that? Is that offensive to you?

You're a pure goof.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
SeawaySensFan wrote:
NEELY wrote:
Riprock wrote:
Riprock wrote:You need to be held accountable for the stupid comments you make, now you might be able to get away with it sitting behind a computer screen, but if you ever say something like that to me in person, you're waking up in a hospital.

Want to take that risk?

Threat/promise, the guy needs to watch what he says. Does he seriously think that he can say whatever he wants as absurd and ridiculous as he wants? People beat other people up over less. He's an anonymous poster and is using his anonymity to act tough (and yes, when you say stupid things like that, you are asking for trouble). Seriously, walk down the street and just start calling people "happy" or go to a bar and say it.


Actually I don't act tough at all, lol. I just say what I want.

For that last little part there, if you say what you say in public I'd call you an idiot and probably leave because being any where near you would probably look bad on me.

You must have been listening to Brad Goodman's tapes.

Does he question his sexual orientation as well?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
For all you know that could be a female banana on the receiving end, or a male banana taking it from a female banana with a strap-on. Or it could be two female banana's dry humping. It might even be a transexual banana, or two.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
DirtDiddler wrote:First cockroach now dash? Sad

Yeah. The Roach had an especially tragic demise.
did he? how?
i left the site for a few months(like i do every so often when i don't have enough time) and when i came back he had disappeared.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Riprock wrote:For all you know that could be a female banana on the receiving end, or a male banana taking it from a female banana with a strap-on. Or it could be two female banana's dry humping. It might even be a transexual banana, or two.


I 100% agree. Sadly this is your best post to date.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Nah, I have quite a few gems. Don't let this feud skew your memory.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I wouldn't get mad if someone called me happy. I would feel pity for that person must have some deep insecurities to call out people on sexual orientations.
seriously Neely. calling dash out cuz he put heart at the end of something?

It just sounds like the type of guy to call men happy if they have a pink article of clothing or if they cross their legs a certain way.

it's juvenile.

after high school i thought people in society would evolve past this. next we're gonna have people threatening wedgies.

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
it's also too bad that this is the first week in 2 months that i can spend more then 5 minutes a week on the computer and i come looking for some hockey talk and this is the garbage being talked about on here.
i'm gonna be stuck on a work contract up north for another month or more. great to see that the world has stopped turning in my absence and this is the result.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Flo The Action wrote:I wouldn't get mad if someone called me happy. I would feel pity for that person must have some deep insecurities to call out people on sexual orientations.
seriously Neely. calling dash out cuz he put heart at the end of something?

It just sounds like the type of guy to call men happy if they have a pink article of clothing or if they cross their legs a certain way.

it's juvenile.

after high school i thought people in society would evolve past this. next we're gonna have people threatening wedgies.

Folks can't even name their kids "Gaylord" anymore.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Flo The Action wrote:I wouldn't get mad if someone called me happy. I would feel pity for that person must have some deep insecurities to call out people on sexual orientations.
seriously Neely. calling dash out cuz he put heart at the end of something?

It just sounds like the type of guy to call men happy if they have a pink article of clothing or if they cross their legs a certain way.

it's juvenile.

after high school i thought people in society would evolve past this. next we're gonna have people threatening wedgies.

Oh I'm sorry, I'll go under the assumption no one has ever said to someone "you're happy". lol. That's all that was.

And FYI I wear pink all the time, lol, not a joke. Anyways, Dash put a <3, I said that's happy, and no I'm a confused young man who questions his and other people's sexual orientation... fair enough, lol.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum