GM Hockey
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Tracking the action in the NHL draft day to July 1st

Tracking the action in the NHL draft day to July 1st

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Yah he was. One thing the Sens are doing with their picks outside of the first round is they are picking players that have potential and tons of time to develop. Too many prospects ready to make the jump and too many in the NHL/AHL. These guys won't be ready for 4, 5, maybe 6 years.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Would be willing to bet they go with a Swede or NCAA with their 4th rounder.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Knowing the Sens, I expect a player who missed half the year with an injury that was supposed to go in the early rounds.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
LeKing wrote:Knowing the Sens, I expect a player who missed half the year with an injury that was supposed to go in the early rounds.

Couldn't even guess who that player might be.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
About 2 mins until we find out though.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
NEELY wrote:
LeKing wrote:Knowing the Sens, I expect a player who missed half the year with an injury that was supposed to go in the early rounds.

Couldn't even guess who that player might be.

Mark Stone 2.0

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
Bob McKenzie @TSNBobMcKenzie · 26m

TOR sends Gunnarson to STL in exchange for Polak. #TSN

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Want kulda

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Shane Eiserman

Last edited by LeKing on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Shane Eiserman... honestly thought they might go with him. Good pick, solid kid, another NCAA kid (will play)

Last edited by NEELY on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Man Jakubec knows a lot of Dung. I don't even know how he has a scouting report on this guy

Last edited by LeKing on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Shane Eiserman... honestly thought they might go with him.

I'm sure you ave heard of him lol

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Ev wrote:

Know nothing about him other than I believed the Sens would try and draft a PF with that pick that would be playing in the NCAA or Sweden. He fit that mold.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Dorion said they were gonna trade for a 1st rounder to get Englund, one of the highest character guy he's seen in 20 years of scouting.
Wow Dorion is crazy excited, says he'll be a top 4 in Ottawa and he's more than confident.

Last edited by LeKing on Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:

Know nothing about him other than I believed the Sens would try and draft a PF with that pick that would be playing in the NCAA or Sweden.  He fit that mold.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospectdetail.htm?dpid=84579

NEELY

Mod
Mod
LeKing wrote:Dorion said they were gonna trade for a 1st rounder to get Englund, one of the highest character guy he's seen in 20 years of scouting.
Wow Dorion is crazy excited, says he'll be a top 4 in Ottawa and he's more than confident.

Right there is why they didn't move Spezza today, they didn't need that 1st rounder.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Man I love listening to Dorion. What a passionate guy.

DefenceWinsChampionships

Veteran
Veteran
At 6'3" and 190lbs he's got some work to do filling out, but what a steal if he's as good as Dorion is making him out to be. Certainly looks like he's a shutdown defenceman with limited to no offensive abilities.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum