GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » Ottawa Senators » Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Ottawa Senators (present and past) TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Go down  Message [Page 67 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
How does insurance work, anyway? If he stays on the IR would his salary continue to be covered by insurance? Is it only a portion that is covered? Is there a time limit? They were talking about him potentially coming back and I missed the exact connection, but they were talking about some risk with having to pay the remainder of his contract out.

Flo The Action

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Oglethorpe wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:
Oglethorpe wrote:what is the upside to playing MacArthur?
see if he can actually still play or if he will suffer from further commotions and retire.
He wouldn't retire either way.  He's got a large contract to collect.  
well retire in the chris pronger/marc savard type of retirement. cash in hand.

man, both those guys pretty much signed checks and were pretty much done with their careers.

Oglethorpe

Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:How does insurance work, anyway?  If he stays on the IR would his salary continue to be covered by insurance?  Is it only a portion that is covered?  Is there a time limit?  They were talking about him potentially coming back and I missed the exact connection, but they were talking about some risk with having to pay the remainder of his contract out.  
Not all contracts are insured. I know for a fact that Phillips contract is insured. Not sure about CMac.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Alfie has no coaching experience and I think we all agree that, apart from getting some fresh blood, we need to get an *experienced* NHL head coach.

Just not Torts.  

I don't know. Gretzky didn't have any experience and he made a LOT of money coaching.

Sarcasm

-------

https://www.gmhockey.com/viewtopic.forum?t=6366

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 65, 66, 67

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum